Dynadot

domain Kindly appraise boson.ws

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
wondering how much it is worth. I know its a ws extension, but all extensions are taken and just a 5 character dictionary name.

exact match for boson
global monthly searches :33100
local monthly searches : 9900

Secondly, would appeal to science and technology community or if any one could throw some light how much it could be worth before development and if developed and in what direction should the site be developed. Thanks for the appraisals.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's no value.

Search numbers are good for product .com but not for a scientific term in .ws.

I don't see any commercial or real non-commercial usage of it. Most likely usage is a physics teacher who wants to blog (and they have no money)

•••
My name is ecalc and I once owned a ws name. You might have a ws problem if:

10. You have chronic indigestion.
9. You break out in a cold sweat if you hear a few bars of any song from the musical South Pacific.
8. You refer to your best domain name only by its SLD.
7. People consider your spouse a saint for reasons that totally escape you.
6. The last time you had a legal driver's license, so did Ted Kennedy.
5. You rent a storage locker because it's a good place to hide domain receipts.
4. None of your old friends know what ws means.
3. Your insurance agent drops by and mentions that your policy does not cover domain losses.
2. The producers of the tv show Lost in Space still send you Christmas cards.
1. Godaddy has banned you for your own good.

Last edited:
•••
thank you defaultuser and ecalc for your views. I am aware its a ws extension so may be not of much value. Never invested in domains except dot com but I just have a couple of exceptions. Out of my portfolio of domains i have just 1 ws / co / biz and remaining all are dot coms. Will need to find someone who would be interested in developing the domain further. I too feel not a very high value domain but might be able to get something out of it :) Thank you once again for the unbiased and true view regarding the domain I hold

•••
Looks like Boson Software has the com/net/org trifecta, I see dot us and dot biz too, there lil domain piggys lol. Any person that understands particle physics enough to know what a boson is, is also smart enough to avoid dot ws. Still if someone needs a boson name much of the others are taken 0-low xx

•••
Pretty much *any* domain in that TLD is worthless. Unless the keyword is absolutely stellar, and even then.

•••
Great. Thanks a lot for the appraisals johname and sdsinc. As all are of the view that its pretty much worthless, I will develop it further as I get search traffic as the domain name is easy to remember. Maybe some day someone might pick it up once developed.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back