Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

REQ-LOGO Kid's computer programming class - $40

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

antmay

Established Member
Impact
7
Type of Contest : Logo Design

Prize : $40 USD (via paypal)

Contest End Date & Time : 13th Feb 2015 (Friday) @ 6pm EST

Size Requirements : Vector

Color Requirements : Feel free to experiment with colors.

General Requirements:
-Must be in vector format as size will change.
-Original designs only, no stock or copy-protected images.
-Nice and catchy looking like a school or university logo/badge/emblem
-Incorporate kid(s) and computer(s)

Additional Information :
I started teaching computer programming class for kids age 6 to 12 at the city's recreation center.
I wanted to have my own website to promote it and needed a unique logo.
The domain name is: ComputerScience4Kids
Currently site is not live yet.

The logo will be use on the website, business card as well as certificate.
I will be checking this post several times a day to give you my feedback on your design

Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks for the feedback ! Here is the revised version
 

Attachments

  • Image1PS_2.jpg
    Image1PS_2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 42
0
•••
0
•••
Here is mine - 2 Concepts :

computerscienelogo.jpg


computersciencekids.jpg


Thanks
Shery
 
0
•••
Shery,
I like both of your design concepts. If you have time, give us more to see :)
 
1
•••
Put on your design cap and submit more design concepts. You still have time with a little less than 24 hours.

Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••
Here is my entry:

logo_computerscience4kids_zps3a4b6dee.jpg
 
0
•••
 
0
•••
Computers are like magic and fun :D
2yy3ubo.jpg

After running a Computer course for kids myself I know the most important aspect of the logo it's the ability to print in certificates, be embroidered in shirts and FAX/Xerox it and still be recognizable in small sizes
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Jeffrey, your design has too many white space.
JToms, very nicely done

Nodws you pay good attention to my requirements. I like your concept but it little too simple. I want to have some wow effect inside the emblem. Like hour of code it is simple and yet at the same time sophisticated. Also I am not too fond of the font. Please submit a new design along the same thinking.

Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••
Hi all,
We have about 7 hours left for the contest. Feel free to submit more design contest on this valentine day.
Please note that the logo will be used on the website as well as certificate, so please factor that in. If required re-submit your current design to accommodate that.

Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••




 
0
•••
jtoms,
Nice design. I will also have my business partner look at it

Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
Very nice. I like the first design concept but prefer the color scheme of the second one.
 
1
•••
0
•••
illidan_000,
I would prefer to have the wordings wrap around the emblem somehow.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Here is my another try:
 

Attachments

  • Preview_cs4k_1.jpg
    Preview_cs4k_1.jpg
    964.7 KB · Views: 57
0
•••
selvamets, thans for the new revision. It looks good but can you remove the pacifier and enclose your design in a container ( circle or square or something ).

Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
Looks nice except for the "4 kids" It seems out of place. You may want to somehow integrate the text into your design.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back