domain KidAppeal.com - Any value?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeperZZ

Established Member
Impact
1
I just picked up KidAppeal.com

Any thoughts on its value, if any?

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sleeperZZ said:
I just picked up KidAppeal.com

Any thoughts on its value, if any?

Thanks in advance

Probably needs to be developed into a charity/donation kind of site to have any real value. I think KidsAppeal would be better in this case.

perhaps mid $xx to a reseller, although might get more to an end user looking for a children's fundraising type name.

Good Luck.
 
0
•••
May be a good idea but not easy to sell or develop. Low $XX by now
Also childappeal.com is not bad
 
0
•••
Hmmmmm

Hmmmm interesting. I was thinking more of what appeals to kids...

"It has Kid Appeal"....

Thanks for your input, I never thought of the charity angle.....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back