NameSilo

domain LOLtickets.com - Appraisal

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeperZZ

Established Member
Impact
1
I just picked up

LOLticket.com
LOLtickets.com


Do you think LOL (Instant Messaging) is a valid "keyword" even though its not a word.

Any thoughts on value. I'll have to see if it gets any traffic.

Thanks in advance

Sleeperzz
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
LOL isn't helping you at all in the context..
Where would 'LOL' ever be considered when you want tickets?

Maybe tickets for comedy shows.. but thats cut your market off a lot
 
0
•••
I dont get this.. less than reg fee
 
0
•••
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback...

I don't know what I was thinking either.... LOL
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back