IT.COM

domains Khols.com already lost once in a UDRP closes at $81,559 on NameJet, another udrp coming?

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Kohl’s is a department store with over 1,100 stores making it one of if not thee largest department store chain in the U.S. According to marketwatch Kohl’s have about 5 months of cash available, so the extended closures caused by Covid-19 are affecting them big time. So it’s interesting to see someone win an auction […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kohl’s is a department store with over 1,100 stores making it one of if not thee largest department store chain in the U.S. According to marketwatch Kohl’s have about 5 months of cash available, so the extended closures caused by Covid-19 are affecting them big time. So it’s interesting to see someone win an auction […]

Continue Reading
Bad management & is not first time or they are not first company that let expire a domain
Happen to me reg. a domain & company buy it from me

•••
Yeah crazy to let it drop, crazier to pay $81,559 for the name.

•••
Its not just a typo. Khols is a surname,was a pharmacy in a city I used to live in and I found this in a 20 second search— sure there are others using it. http://kholsinsurancebrokers.com/

•••
Not the same word. Like smith and smythe are not the same. Ridiculous imho. If they buy it first fair enough.

Pennys, Dennys

•••
Back