Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

moniazamla

Established Member
Impact
kezad . com
and bonus advice for me please its my first week
are all five letter 93% in brinso i need to buy them like a brand portontiel or no

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As per open corporates, there is one company called kezad pvt ltd in australia. And also it's seems a family name. Try outbound with them. Selling might be tough and value will be low.

•••
As per open corporates, there is one company called kezad pvt ltd in australia. And also it's seems a family name. Try outbound with them. Selling might be tough and value will be low.
can you tell me the low price to sell it and the high i can request just as your opinion please?

•••
Do some outbound as mentioned by @srav. It has meaning, but a tough sell. Find an active internet entrepreneur called this and you're good. IMO

Last edited:
•••
There is also an operational company in the UAE using this name (kizad.ae) I would reach out to them. It depends on the company but usually they are interested in the .com I would say if one of these companies is interested go for min $1500

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back