IT.COM

advice Keywords list

NameSilo
Watch

outsof

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I need a txt file containing a list of english keywords/words (it would be better if they are grouped in different categories).. :angelic::angelic:

I am planning to start a project, and If someone can help me in this, please PM: I will provide more info ..and I am also looking for partnerships.

Thanks,
Giovanni

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello, Giovanni.

I have keyword files that I have data mined and collected over the years which I was going to give away for free along with a free membership to DomainingToolkit.com. They are separated into categories. The membership area is not ready yet but what you can do is sign up for the newsletter (see privacy policy) and PM me with what email address you signed up with. (btw, newsletters are not going out right now as the site gets revamped)

This goes for anyone else who wants these files. Do the steps above and PM me with your request.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would narrow it down to various niches that interest you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back