droned

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
Is it worth to buy two three words EMD keyword rich domains in
.Com?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends on how good the keywords are? It would be a guess without knowing the words.

•••
as giles says it depends of course on the keywords but i am seeing alot more 3 word phrase .coms being used on tv and advertising like: buy more weed, great family holidays etc etc (my renditions )

•••
2 word keyword-rich .com domains definitely are worth the investment. I had hand-registered one some months back and sold it for 500 usd last month. But make sure the words are not completely random. There should be some business use case.

•••
They are well worth it however, you need to do some serious analytical research on important characteristics of valuable exact match domains before purchasing a keyword rich domain. What I mean to say is, you need to be 100% sure that it's the correct tense, has moderate search volume, solid cost per click and companies need to be spending money to advertise for that search term. If your name doesn't hit all three of those vital aspects of an EMD, then it will be a tough sell, UNLESS you are purchasing it in lieu of a newly surfacing trend i.e new tech, new product category etc even then though you need to be certain that your new niche has the legs to be relevant several years down the line.

Most of the time, the best EMD names have already been registered for years and you will have to acquire them privately or at public auction, so be prepared to pay at least $xxx and upwards of $xx, xxx+ wholesale to purchase such names. With that said, once you get one I would argue that such names are the best names to sell via outbound for the more active domain investor.

•••
what do u all think on a 2 word = geo and kw .com?

•••
what do u all think on a 2 word = geo and kw .com?

Can be strong names, especially city+realestate.com in a large global english language city for example, SacramentoRealEstate.com .

•••
The problem that Google don't care about the keyword in domain. That's why I created this thread.

•••
I think it makes no sense to discuss these separately. You need to come up with specific words.
Because we all know that keywords with rich keywords, top rankings are paid results.

•••
This is the effect of new gTLDs thinning out marketplace it used to be a certainty that 3 word relevant domains were good branding now they need to be relevant to searches.

•••
They work great.

They're not totally busted like pre 2014 when you could use them to print money in search. There is still a ton of value in their bundle of benefits.

Short 3 word coms, and spellable long two word .coms are absolutely worth picking up.

There are still tons and tons reg fee opportunities you can flip to digital marketing people for mid xxx with the occasional low X,XXX very easily.

•••
They work great.

They're not totally busted like pre 2014 when you could use them to print money in search. There is still a ton of value in their bundle of benefits.

Short 3 word coms, and spellable long two word .coms are absolutely worth picking up.

There are still tons and tons reg fee opportunities you can flip to digital marketing people for mid xxx with the occasional low X,XXX very easily.

They are my favorite type of domain.

•••
as giles says it depends of course on the keywords but i am seeing alot more 3 word phrase .coms being used on tv and advertising like: buy more weed, great family holidays etc etc (my renditions )
Very intelligent observation.
Nowadays It's extremely hard to come around short and EMD without paying premium price.

I've resolved to purchasing popular sayings and phrases. Some of them can be hidden gem. I've got
takeonboard, savesomecoins, banksomecoin, blotless, doitdry. All com, for reg. fee. Long time investment.

Afterall, GetStuffDone/com sold for $40000 (http://dotweekly.com/kore-inc-acquires-getstuffdone-com-for-40k/)

Last edited:
•••
It is worth to buy keywords rich domain names but you should check the search volume and the difficulty to rank those keywords before buying.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back