NameSilo

Keyword Extensions (Domain Names)

Labeled as discuss in Domain Extensions, started by NilamDomain, Nov 8, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. NilamDomain

NilamDomain Established Member

What is your opinion on keyword extensions like asia, attorney, beer, best, business, camera, and etc.
    Is it worth investing in?
    For ex: asteroid.camera

Thanks.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Chairul avif

Chairul avif Established Member Epik.com Staff

Nope... Not Interisting. i Prefer famous CC tld

3. Famous ccTLDs like .tv, .io, .co, .me, etc.? Or are you talking about the .cc domain extension?

4. Chairul avif

Chairul avif Established Member Epik.com Staff

CCTld like .io, tv, .co, id, me, etc :)

5. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

travel.asia :ran out of ideas
    law.attorney :ran out of ideas
    cold.beer :ran out of ideas t
    advertise business advertising etc
    web camera :ran out of ideas
    and move to next extension or come up with different strategies.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  6. Brands.International

Brands.International Marek VIP

If you can get very good combination of keyword and domain extension with good semantic sense while it is also for reasonable renewal fee, and it has large end user pool, then yes, it is worth it.

BUT: you need to understand what exactly is "very good combination" and what exactly does it mean "reasonable renewal" and "large end user pool".

From the structure of your question it seems to me you might be rather new to this, so before you "invest" any money, I would advise to read very carefully through this forum about those domain extensions. Particularly you need to understand structure of renewals (what is standard renewal vs premium renewal vs first year's discounts) - otherwise you can make tons of mistake as most of us did. So read a lot first, imo. The topic is pretty complex and it simply can not be answered in a simple manner in this thread, at least this is what I think :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice