IT.COM

.online Keep the faith - I just sold FindMe.online for $7,500

NameSilo
Watch
Not too shabby! Left money on the table here, but happy with the sale, none the less!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
What a great name and a very good price! I tend to agree with @lolwarrior that this is a win-win for both the buyer and the seller. According to Namebio seems it is the first .online sale since October 2017, and I believe the third highest .online sale in the database, so I don't think you left too much money on table.

Do you know the plans for the site of the new owner?

•••
Congrats!
Who is the buyer?
According to whois you're still the owner, last whois update 2017-10-16T15:34:17.0Z.
I do not think it's a best practice divulge a sale if the domain has not been delivered to the buyer yet and the money transferred to your bank.

•••
Excellent Sale, congratulations!!!🍾🎉🎊

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice name, nice sale. Congratulation.

•••
•••
Congratulations!

FindMeOnline dot com and net are both parked.
Find-Me-Online dot net is a sort of directory/

So all in all, Great Sale.
Already asked, but was it inbound / outbound?
Please, juicy details. :)

Peace,
Kenny

Genius Question! I also curious! pls OP share :xf.grin: I am ready to outbound! if the sales from outbound! :ROFL:

•••
Had a potential buyer with pockets nibbling for a while and was obviously very interested, but with small price increases during negotiation on another platform. Like many domainers, I spent the last couple weekends assigning fixed prices to names listed at Afternic to shake things up. Three days later, this one sold there. I agree with many of the comments here that it was a win win for buyer and seller. I indicated I thought I left money on the table, only because of those negotiations. I was asking for low $XX,XXX and think the name is worth that. If Berkins had sold this name for $25K, nobody would blink an eye. Just sayin! Like you guys, I'm curious to see who the buyer is and if it is the same potential buyer I was dealing with.

Anyway, I still have BuyPot.online and PlaceBets.online, so I've got some marketing to do now that I have a good comp!

•••
Cogratulations !!!
Thank you for spiritual support !!!!!!!

•••
A reseller would have only paid about $3.5K for that so $7,500 must be a high quality end-user. Congrats.

•••
A reseller would have only paid about $3.5K for that so $7,500 must be a high quality end-user. Congrats.

seriously? you'd pay 3.5k for this?

•••
@alcy 90% of domainers would. It is as you are aware a very high quality domain

•••
@alcy 90% of domainers would. It is as you are aware a very high quality domain

well the reason I asked is because I am not aware this is high quality domain

which must mean I am in the 10% of domainers.

I may be missing something, and I do not prentend to know everything abotu every extension under the sun.. but I'd not pay more than $200 for this domain.

i find it unbelievable that 90% of domainers would pay 3.5k for it. but I am sure you know more than me.

•••
A fantastic sale - congratulations! :)

I hope they'll soon reach out to me for my domain: BuyMe.online

•••
Congrats on the sale. What is the renewal cost?

•••
Congratulations!

(Good) new gTLDs are doing great at the moment!

•••
Congrats on the sale. What is the renewal cost?
I suspect it's a standard renewal, which is ~$20 for .online.

(Based off of my very similar domain, BuyMe.online).

•••
Hard to believe. Congratulations!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back