priced KARDASHIANDYNASTY.COM $ 1 Million USD *For SALE*

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
GoDaddy domain. Escrow payment. Domain name Worth more than 1M in the Market. Show business & Entertainment is a Multi Billion Dollar Industry.

#KardashianDynasty is VIRAL ON Social Media WorldWide.

KARDASHIANDYNASTY.COM $ 1 Million USD.

Attachments

• Domains#22.jpg
    Domains#22.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 67
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Good luck when the Kardashians want to save a million bucks and come for your domain.

•••
Good luck when the Kardashians want to save a million bucks and come for your domain.

LOL....

At first I thought this thread was a joke lol, but this is quite serious :laugh:

•••
I'm a lawyer, in case you need someone.

•••
I'm a lawyer, in case you need someone.
I'm so sick of them. Really? What contributions to society have these sociopaths done for people?

•••
They get paid for doing nothing.
That and their BIG asses.

•••
I'm so sick of them. Really? What contributions to society have these sociopaths done for people?
Well, when you have your freendom or your property taken from you, you will know what is the contribution of a lawyer.

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Well, when you have your freendom or your property taken from you, you will know what is the contribution of a lawyer.
Unless they come for the lawyers first.,.....

•••
Kim K charges $ 400,000 USD for a single Twitter ad post. Intead of taking selfies every 10 minutes and posting those on all social media networks they had should registered all their domains, now Iam going to introduce to all the Kardashians the Domaining Industry and not for free.

If Ian Halperin will make a lot of profit selling the ebook starting next April 19, I want some Profit too!!

•••
They may use you and the domains that you had register as a pretext for more exposure.

•••
Initially I read this domain name as Kardashian dy nasty. Good luck with UDRP.

•••
They may use you and the domains that you had register as a pretext for more exposure.
I LIKE THAT TOO!! that means more Money to my pockets! and some invitations to some Night Clubs Parties in Vegas for free! I already planned that too when I registered the domain.

Dont suprise If a feature an episode on their TV show, all the girls screaming at me all at the same time! HAHAHA!!

•••
Must be nice to have your own bold world to live in.

•••
I LIKE THAT TOO!! that means more Money to my pockets! and some invitations to some Night Clubs Parties in Vegas for free! I already planned that too when I registered the domain.

Dont suprise If a feature an episode on their TV show, all the girls screaming at me all at the same time! HAHAHA!!
I hate to ruin everyone else's fun at your expense, but you have no legal right to make money off of the Kardashian's name. Not only is your domain worthless, but any money you make from it belongs to the Kardashains and puts you at legal risk. You're wasting your time.

•••
I hate to ruin everyone else's fun at your expense, but you have no legal right to make money off of the Kardashian's name. Not only is your domain worthless, but any money you make from it belongs to the Kardashains and puts you at legal risk. You're wasting your time.
FYI I live in MEXICO... legal risk?? AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! not at all, it seems you dont know my Country. Domain worthless?? not at all, it seems that you dont know anything about Marketing Strategies.

•••
FYI I live in MEXICO... legal risk?? AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! not at all, it seems you dont know my Country. Domain worthless?? not at all, it seems that you dont know anything about Marketing Strategies.
What happens when Trump builds THE WALL?

•••
FYI I HAVE MY TOURIST USA VISA. Hahahahahaa! I can catch a flight to USA whenever I want too. LOL Thanks to remind me that topic.

For SALE:
DONALDOTRUMPEZ.COM $ 10,000 USD PayPal payment. ( I HOPE TRUMP WINS = CASH $$ )

•••
Doesn't matter, the Kardashians are an American entity and you would still be liable in the unlikely event someone pays you 1 cent for this domain.

I will be patiently waiting to see your excellent marketing strategies at work ;)

•••
Maybe NamePros needs to start a Darwin Award category :)

•••

Judging by your domain, the asking price and the "quality" of your replies here, I think you live in a world of your own. :)

Cybersquatting is bad no matter where you're located.

•••
omarVG has the domain listed at sedo.com at the moment for 10k$ us dollars. but here , he is asking for $ 1 million us dollars. why the price difference ?

Last edited:
•••
Hello Robert,
The answer to your question is because Sedo dont allows me to put a higher sale price, but its on MAKE OFFER not Buy now price. So I can negotiate the final sell price with the buyers.

I listed the domain on Undeveloped too for an asking price of $ 1 Million USD, they are more flexible with the sale prices, thats very good for high value domains.

Thanks for your comment.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back