domain Kabuka.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ore

Established Member
Impact
Kabuka means "stock prices" in Japanese.
Was on Dynadot.com expired auctions yesterday, what do you think?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting name. What's the question, more specifically?

•••
•••
Oh. I found this thread in the New Posts and didn’t notice the category. 368k per month on Google. No sites for the .jp and .co.jp. I wonder the same thing. Ballpark value for such a strong Japanese word in .com?

•••
It’s difficult to run comps on Namebio. Kabukabu sold for $1,100 three years ago. Just about all I know about domaining I’ve learned on NP, and Japanese names aren’t much discussed. Kabu kabu seems like a rather weak term to me. Given this comp, and other ones, such as Kabukicho (which has nothing to do with stocks) I would guess that if the name sold for less than $500 it’s a decent purchase. Less than $1k and it’s still rather fair. But again, I don’t know the Japanese market. The thing this name has working against it is that Japanese people are very comfortable with .co.jp.

I do think this would be an interesting name to discuss and I hope someone who knows the Japanese market will chime in.

•••
The highest bid was $563 and the owner decided to renew.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back