domain Appraise BigKajino.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anglinn

Established Member
Impact
7
I have an online gaming company inquiring about my domains listed below("kajino" means casino in Japanese):

BigKajino.com(big casino)
BigKajino.net(big casino)
BigKajino.info(big casino)

I believe "Big Kajino" could become as popular in Japan as "Big Kahuna" is in Hawaii. I feel that "Big Kajino" accurately describes a Las Vegas-style casino that has an indigenous, Japanese flavor and sound.

What do any of you think? What do you think it may be worth?

Tony
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"Kajino" sounds like misspelling or someone name(梶野)... Not cool IMHO :td:
 
0
•••
0
•••
It might be for pronunciation. But feeling of "kajino" is a little bit odd to me.
I will use the keyword "casino" or "カジノ" as a native speaker.

Anyway good luck with your domains. :gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back