Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction KAAS.COM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: KAAS.COM
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registered On: 2003-08-26
Expires On: 2023-10-07
Transfer: GoDaddy Transfer Free
Auction starting bid: $1
Bid increments: $50
Ends 72 hours after last bid or when BIN is claimed.
BIN: $500
Payment: PayPal F&F, Crypto only. Those who accept it, bid. Since I am in Ukraine, there are some problems with my other accounts.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Domain: KAAS.COM
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registered On: 2003-08-26
Expires On: 2023-10-07
Transfer: GoDaddy Transfer Free
Auction starting bid: $1
Bid increments: $50
Ends 72 hours after last bid or when BIN is claimed.
BIN: $500
Payment: PayPal F&F, Crypto only. Those who accept it, bid. Since I am in Ukraine, there are some problems with my other accounts.
Will you bale to push the domain first since all payment means have no reverse?
 
0
•••
$1

Dan & Epik payout in Crypto. I will cover the fees. Will you accept Dan or Epik Escrow then I am interested.
 
0
•••
Will you bale to push the domain first since all payment means have no reverse?
I have enough feedback and background here. Of course no.
 
0
•••
$1

Dan & Epik payout in Crypto. I will cover the fees. Will you accept Dan or Epik Escrow then I am interested.
I can't use Escrow. I have problems because of my country. I already said that dude
 
0
•••
100
 
0
•••
Domain: KAAS.COM
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registered On: 2003-08-26
Expires On: 2023-10-07
Transfer: GoDaddy Transfer Free
Auction starting bid: $1
Bid increments: $50
Ends 72 hours after last bid or when BIN is claimed.
BIN: $500
Payment: PayPal F&F, Crypto only. Those who accept it, bid. Since I am in Ukraine, there are some problems with my other accounts.

SOLD @ BIN $500
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Auction invalidated because account is likely compromised.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back