domain JUSTPREMIUMDOMAINS.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playfull

Established Member
Impact
I suppose this is the correct forum to ask the question - how much is this domain worth?

Again any comments most welcome.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think
I suppose this is the correct forum to ask the question - how much is this domain worth?

Thanks
10 year old domain ,a waste of money

•••
More importantly, what do you think its worth? I assume you already registered it?

•••
With a name like that you are supposed to sell premium domains right ? But that domain isn't premium at all because it's 3 keywords and too long. Self-defeating.

•••
If it was premium domain names. That owns the brand with your there is just some many variations and other options u can use that are better and unregged ,so like anything else supply excedes demand equals ,a just ok domain

•••
More importantly, what do you think its worth? I assume you already registered it?

from its history it looks more like a purchased one.

•••
With a name like that you are supposed to sell premium domains right ? But that domain isn't premium at all because it's 3 keywords and too long. Self-defeating.

Thanks for the informative response. Trying to understand more about what makes a domain valuable and what makes it not.

& thanks all for all the comments.

•••
I give playful a lot of credit:facepalm: ,usually I get a lot of bitterness when appraising domains. This is the reason why so many of the senior members do not give appraisals any more ,even though they are very good at it.

•••
I would agree with the above responses, unless...you plan to develop it for your own portfolio. Now it has value! But if you're going to try and sell it to one of us, I might give you $75. Yet, I already have my domain name. Sell it to a newbie!

•••
Also, there are lots of justwhateverdomains and whateverpremiumdomains available for reg fee. The only way it would have value beyond reg fee would be if it were developed and had some traffic. Maybe a blog or something.

•••
The only way it would have value beyond reg fee would be if it were developed and had some traffic. Maybe a blog or something.

Agreed...If only i had the time, energy, ability...

Thanks for replying

•••
I would agree with the above responses, unless...you plan to develop it for your own portfolio. Now it has value! But if you're going to try and sell it to one of us, I might give you $75. Yet, I already have my domain name. Sell it to a newbie!

I am a newbie! Looks like this is an unattractive domain in a sea of unattractive domains. Use might give it a value but otherwise it creates a dull thud.

Thanks for your reply

•••

Thanks

A 3 word English phrase, domain name with 18 letters. But, because there is an adverb in it, the estimate is at about : $40.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back