Dynadot

JustHost.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I'm looking for cheap unlimited domains and space hosting, so I found justhost.com with $ 2,50-3 per month for 3, 4 years plans.
The problem is that the plans are long terms and as I search the web I didn't find the best comments for justhost.
Anyone with an opinion about the company?
Or do you have something else to suggest?

Thanks a lot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I currently use JustHost.com, they are the cheapest hosting company at the moment. You should try it. If your budget is unlimited you can choose Name.com or IXWebHosting.com or Hostgator.com or HostMonster.com or GoDaddy.com or BlueHost.com.

Last edited:
•••
Justhost is a oversells the servers they use for hosting. You could check the Web Hosting Offers forum here on namepros and find a web host that would suit your needs.

•••
Fact is, for me, for some reason Justhost's servers have been very fast compared to most of their competitors, and not very unstable either. You will run into CPU/memory overusage issues if you really do your best to try and take advantage of their "unlimited", just as it is with all other hosts.

Do keep in mind that the price you get now is only for the first year, after that, be ready for a serious price hike. Tip: start the ordering process and then close the browser tab; chances are you'll be offered a further discount.

If your budget is unlimited you can choose Name.com or IXWebHosting.com or Hostgator.com or HostMonster.com or GoDaddy.com or BlueHost.com.

I haven't used name.com, but I've used Hostmonster (which is just another name for Bluehost), Hostgator and Godaddy. Definitely stay away from Godaddy - way too slow. Hostmonster is slow too, but less so. Hostgator is fine, maybe a tad slower compared to Justhost, towards the end of my experience with JH, but the uptime is significantly better.

•••
Thank you all guys!

You will run into CPU/memory overusage issues if you really do your best to try and take advantage of their "unlimited", just as it is with all other hosts.

I check that they have 10% of CPU usage as a limit.
You think that 10 wordpress websites with 50-100 visitors per day will overuse this 10%?

•••
You think that 10 wordpress websites with 50-100 visitors per day will overuse this 10%?

No, I expect you to be fine - assuming you're not using too many poorly written plugins. It's always good to use a cache plugin though - it can improve performance and reduce your CPU/memory footprint.

•••
the bad thing is that you can't check yourself the usage of the cpu. to see if the plugins are not good etc..

•••
I am happy hosting with them for over 2 years now.

They used to be cheapest during that time ($2.49/month for 3years at the time). Now I have seen many others who offer same for $1 - under $1.5 per month life time.

•••
I am happy hosting with them for over 2 years now.

They used to be cheapest during that time (/month for 3years at the time). Now I have seen many others who offer same for - under per month life time.
Do you remember any of them?
thanks

•••
Do you remember any of them?
thanks

Promotion: 75% Recurring, Coupon: UNREAL

scenegroup.net -> 'Web Hosting'

After discount: Just $0.99/Month for 5GB plan! Monthly!

•••
Register.com is the best hosting but also the most expensive hosting. I'm happy with justhost right now... They installed me wordpress and joomla when i ask to do it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back