Here you have it people.
Iwillbethegreatestdomainer.com
Handreg yesterday on godaddy
Sold venue namepros
Price :$10000

Happy Aprilfool people.

Mod please forgive me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Scary stuff: somebody actually registered Iwillbethegreatestdomainer.com :whistle:

April Fool's Day !!!!
:wacky:

•••
Scary stuff: somebody actually registered Iwillbethegreatestdomainer.com :whistle:

April Fool's Day !!!!
:wacky:

Haha. you got me there.

•••
•••
WOW, congrats to the seller! anyone know who is the seller?

•••
•••
•••
•••
The domain was bought last week. I thought $10,000 was a fair price for the domain, I have development plans, so I feel it was worth the price. I feel this is a 6 figure domain on a bad day. Most of you wouldn't know a good domain if it sat in your lap and shook it's extension in your face. So hate all you want.

•••
•••
The domain was bought last week. I thought $10,000 was a fair price for the domain, I have development plans, so I feel it was worth the price. I feel this is a 6 figure domain on a bad day. Most of you wouldn't know a good domain if it sat in your lap and shook it's extension in your face. So hate all you want.
Congrats, I think it worths!

Good luck on the development side

•••

yes see the below of the post

guys see the link below :-P:xf.grin:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/april-fools-day-jokes-and-trolls.1073755/

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back