NameSilo

domain Just saw amazing 4L.com domain very very cheap - ZXZI.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yael

Impact
ZXZI.com on Flippa

I dont know how but it is very low like 400$ now I saw in many valuation tools that these kind of domains worth more than $2-3k and are expected to be over $10k next year...

Should I buy?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, I don't understand. I'm new to this business and I just wanted to learn what this is all about.

ok

please go to:

llllsales.com

there u can see all trends in 4l.com

and you can combine this knowledge with waht you read on the threads here. there are many.

make search for 4l.com or llll.com

and you can post your questions on those threads once you have them. and its more appropriate to post them there.

because this thread is really just reserved to discussing someoen who thought he is smarter than everyone else on namepros. and how it did not work out for him.

thanks and I hope you have a lot of fun on namepros and learn a lot! this is the place to be to learn about domains!

Last edited:
•••
That's interesting. How would I know what combination of 4 letter are worth buying? And who would want to buy (random?) 4 letter domains?
You need to do your homework, start with reading threads about LLLL names at NP, there's a lot of information out here..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back