domain Just Registered Some Awesome Domains...So HAPPY - CIAOinsurance.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anup Pandey

Established Member
Impact
I hope to get some of your appraisals and opinion guys.

BestCarInsurance.agency
BestLifeInsurance.agency
MyInsurance.company
CIAOinsurance.com

And my best yet: HolidayManuals.com ( I have a very positive feeling about this one. Doesn't it sound like VacationRentals.com guys? )

Anways I would appreciate your comments. Thank You!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Triple word in .agency waste of time
my prefix in .company makes no sense for the tld
the insurance .com I don't see the CIAO being something anyone would want

holiday manuals hmmm

I've published thousands of books over the years, mostly old classics and a couple of hundred modern author books including over 100 from my work, but I can honestly say in all the thousands of books I've read and published and edited, I have never seen these two words grouped together.

Holidays just is never used with manual(s) IMO.

Sorry I don't see a reason to have registered any of these terms

GOOD LUCK though

•••
Glad you are happy, but you shouldn't be too happy over the domains..
Manual for a holiday? Doesn't make any sense really.
And the other domains you had probably won't get sold, sorry..

You need to read a lot, rushing in to regging domains is just a waste of your time and money right now..

Last edited:
•••
Sorry to disappoint you mate but I think I will have to disagree for now. Anywa
Triple word in .agency waste of time
my prefix in .company makes no sense for the tld
the insurance .com I don't see the CIAO being something anyone would want

holiday manuals hmmm

I've published thousands of books over the years, mostly old classics and a couple of hundred modern author books including over 100 from my work, but I can honestly say in all the thousands of books I've read and published and edited, I have never seen these two words grouped together.

Holidays just is never used with manual(s) IMO.

Sorry I don't see a reason to have registered any of these terms

GOOD LUCK though
Sorry to disappoint you mate but I think I will have to disagree for now. Anyways Thank You for your comment.

•••
Sorry to disappoint you mate but I think I will have to disagree for now. Anyways Thank You for your comment.

You are not disappointing anyone. You just came to this forum and ask for the opinion. The domains are not worth reg fee to be honest.. Do yourself a favor and read up a bit even tho they only cost $8..

•••
Glad you are happy, but you shouldn't be too happy over the domains..
Manual for a holiday? Doesn't make any sense really.
And the other domains you had probably won't get sold, sorry..

You need to read a lot, rushing in to regging domains is just a waste of your time and money right now..
Thank you for your comment. I would really appreciate your further opinion.
Actually I was taking manuals in a sense of a GUIDE.

•••
You are not disappointing anyone. You just came to this forum and ask for the opinion. The domains are not worth reg fee to be honest.. Do yourself a favor and read up a bit even tho they only cost $8..
It's totally fine. Thank You :)

•••
•••
Stay away from these new extensions...99% of them are a waste of money

I agree with the above..Holiday and Manual just dont work..Google it and you will see.

•••
The thing with these new extensions is that the gems are usually snapped up very quickly, for good reason. If you owned Insurance.agency or Insurance.company - I'd eat a shoe if there weren't an end user who'd be very happy to own that. The unknown nature of new G's aside, that combination just makes perfect sense for a marketing and branding perspective.

If you're going for two or three words, you'd do well in .com and maybe a few fringe .org and .net cases, barring extreme exceptions.

•••
The thing with these new extensions is that the gems are usually snapped up very quickly, for good reason. If you owned Insurance.agency or Insurance.company - I'd eat a shoe if there weren't an end user who'd be very happy to own that. The unknown nature of new G's aside, that combination just makes perfect sense for a marketing and branding perspective.

If you're going for two or three words, you'd do well in .com and maybe a few fringe .org and .net cases, barring extreme exceptions.
Yeah, you are right. But These aren't bad either right!! are they? :D

•••
reg fee for all
grace delete if possible(refund=sale), answer to above question. Yes

•••
Yeah, you are right. But These aren't bad either right!! are they? :D
Yes, they are bad unfortunately. No one will tell you otherwise because that would be a lie.
Are these your first bought domains? They are not worse than the next mans first hand regs - but they are not worth anything. It's a big learning curve when it comes to domains..

•••
They never learn. Read first, reg later.

•••
Why are you guys being so serious ? haha its funny.
Thanks to the pros for the comments. haha

•••
The thing with these new extensions is that the gems are usually snapped up very quickly.

Usually the true natural gems are why the tld's are created and most are held with how xxxx yearly renewals for end users and are often still open for premium reg fees and stiff renewals.

Anyone see any major companies investing in marketing yet in the new tld's?

Overture tried years ago with O.co and it was a disaster over 50% of people seeing their expensive marketing ads in mainstream media went to o.com and got an error message due to no single character .com's were ever allowed.

So today there is ZERO 'serious' money for any project with only a new tld, you have to have control of the .com to get deep pocket investors today.

So I think the whole new tld thing is just a speculator fad, but money to be made in it for sure, just not the big money .com projects can get funded with.

•••
Why are you guys being so serious ? haha its funny.
Thanks to the pros for the comments. haha
Well, I guess you asked us a serious question about it? Didn't sound like you were joking around, you were happy and thought you would become rich on holiday manuals.. Puppy domain love.

But if it all was a joke and you didn't reg them.. good!

Last edited:
•••
Well, I guess you asked us a serious question about it? Didn't sound like you were joking about it..

But if it all was a joke and you didn't reg them.. good!
Okay, lets not argue about it. Lets be friends instead. :) I bet you are beautiful. (y)

•••
•••
Have to agree if you offered to give them to me I wouldn't take them, don't mean to be cruel just cant see anyone wanting them
good luck
Joe T
PS: welcome to name pros

•••
Bottom line is, you asked for appraisals from people who have been doing this longer than a week, and you don't agree, or want to hear, that their assessments are not the same as yours. So just go with your gut feelings and your 'experience', and keep regging as many more names 'like these' as you can and want. You're obviously on to something and know what a good name is and what sells, so don't bother to listen to the advice of those you asked it from. Just keep regging away, the registries will love you and your domaining insights. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Let's be honest here, I wouldn't even reg these at all.

•••
Overture tried years ago with O.co and it was a disaster
Uhhh..., Overture has been gone for years, and never used O.co. However Overstock did use it, and found it to not be a 'good' move.

•••
Uhhh..., Overture has been gone for years, and never used O.co. However Overstock did use it, and found it to not be a 'good' move.

Yeah overture overstock, you're right, all I really paid attention to was the bottom line, O.co was a huge loss in marketing and proved the power of .com for the .com centric sheeple, no .com you can't get deep investor money due to it.

•••
I must agree. I made a few lousy few regs at the beginning that I thought were gold. Little did I know they were trademarks etc etc. Value of the domains I had were ZERO.

You gotta dig, lots of research etc. Be creative and put lots of effort into research like I said!

Good luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back