Dynadot

Just landed on this awesome community

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

venohm

Established Member
Impact
Hello friends,

my name is John and I am in the business of digital marketing and seo for some years now. Recently I discovered this awesome community which I can hopefully learn more about domain names (buying and selling)

I greet you all and wish you the best days ahead,
John

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome and all the best john.

•••
•••
Hello John and welcome to namepros! Take time to read and learn...lots of info here.

•••
You’ve come to the right place, John. Welcome and best of luck on your domaining journey.

•••
Hello friends,

my name is John and I am in the business of digital marketing and seo for some years now. Recently I discovered this awesome community which I can hopefully learn more about domain names (buying and selling)

John
Namepros is a world with a LOT of support, examples and step by step guidance.

•••
Hello friends,

John

When there's a lot (a real lot) to learn, it's most relaxing if you take it in little steps (not try to do too much at one time).

•••
When there's a lot (a real lot) to learn, it's most relaxing if you take it in little steps (not try to do too much at one time).

Taking learning in little steps prevents feeling overwhelmed.

Last edited:
•••
Taking learning in little steps prevents feeling overwhelmed.
Thanks for your guidance Paul, I will keep that in mind :)

•••
Welcome to NamePros and it is great to have you as part of this vibrant online community.
Bob

•••
Welcome to NamePros and it is great to have you as part of this vibrant online community.
Bob
Thanks Bob, I appreciate your words

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome John
Good luck in your new venture. Hold on tight because it can be a bumpy ride to start with but hang in there.
Gary

•••
•••
Welcome, this has been my favorite forum for all times

•••
•••
Welcome John
Good luck in your new venture. Hold on tight because it can be a bumpy ride to start with but hang in there.
Gary
Thanks Gary, will keep that in mind!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back