Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought onlinevideos.tv for 32$ over Bido and g0ld.us for 28$
G0LD.us has zero in it instead of 'O'
could you guys please apparaise it for me
would really appreciate it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
onlinevideos obviously fits the extension well. .tv domains are not exactly the "hot thing" right now but you might be able to enter the $xxx range in the reseller market.

I don't see any value in g0ld.us .us domains have taken a huge decline in value and any serious site using g0ld.us would lead too much traffic to gold.us

•••
Have to agree,

g0ld.us would loose all traffic to gold.us

Not worth the $28 IMHO!

•••
Thanks for the appraisal guys
i just need to know if i had to keep g0ld .us for a year or 2
are there any possibilities to get something out of it
and looking for more reviews on both again ;)

•••
onlinevideos.tv is definitely worth the $32 you paid for. It should be pretty easy to sell it for at least xxx.

I can't see anything you could do with g0ld.us

•••
like make high $xx for the videos.....no value in the other.

If really lucky, you will break even on the whole transaction.

•••
Chance you could make your money back or a small profit on OnlineVideos but that would be negated by the loss on the other.

•••
Agree, 1 kinda winner and 1 big loser... why did you see value in G0ld.us, gold certainly aint worth nothin but having the number 0 in it kinda says it is.

•••
the 1st one i got for just 32 bucks and i m happy with it
hopefully will make a great sale after a year or 2
what say?

in reply to Tippy and DubDubDubDot
actually the buyer did but that was after i won but it was even my fault as i never used the view lower case function of bido auctions
ny ways i think ill just take this as a lesson

Last edited:
•••
Well if the buyer confirmed it was gold and not g0ld I would have contacted Bido and had the deal cancelled, if the buyer did that he shouldnt be allowed to use Bido anymore.

Mike

•••
Actually i didnt wanna buy g0ld . us i thought it was gold .us
after winning and before paying i had confirmed that it was gold. us but when i received the domain i got a bad zero on it
Who confirmed for you that it was an O and not a zero? Bido or the domain owner?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back