Dynadot

Just bought another domain for .99 cents

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AllanHuck

Established Member
Impact
Hey peeps, I just bought fueldrum.com, I did some research and the key word "fuel" has 33100 monthly average searches on google. Also similar websites sold for: fuelworks.com = $460, fuelcast.com = $500, fuelstocks.com = $300, fueler.com = $1200.

Im selling it on godaddy premiums for $50.

Im looking for opinions people, tell me what you think.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think your listing price is too low. Well, my opinion though

•••
•••
Maybe you should list it in other market places like Afternic, Sedo, Flippa, Uniregistry, and put a low XXX on it

•••
You should definitely put it up for a higher price. When it comes to checking searches though even if fuel by itself gets searches the combination with drum probably doesn't get much. A good thing is that it seems similar domains have sold so there is a chance for a sale.

I just don't think the demand for this name is there but you got it at 99 cents so the risk is minimal, even if you sell it at $50 great return on your investment.

- Will

•••
You know you need to pay 15$ after the sale?

•••
Why have you listed for $50? Unless that's the starting bid.

Like the name - have a feeling I saw it on the drop list a little while back

•••
Good domain. But why sell it instantly? I guess SEDO/Afternic could have been better options other than GD Auctions.

•••
Sounds like a winner to me, $50 to low I think if similar names sold as you shown above, well done nice find

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back