domain JumboPen.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnieboy

Established Member
Impact
3
JumboPen.com Estibot $1,300

JumboPen.com


Estibot Appraisal: $1,300

I'm just curious to know how come Estibot said $800 right before I registered it, and then automatically went up $500 minutes after. :) I'm not complaining, though.

Is this considered a premium domain since it's a generic product-related name?

I'd love to know your views. Is it really worth pricing it $x,xxx? Any suggestions for end-buyers? Thank you. :gl:
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back