IT.COM

available JoplinMissouri.org available for hand reg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

*GEO - City/State domains are always undervalued when using auto estimators like Estibot or Valuator in my opinion.

The official city website
JoplinMO.org

The Available Domain is better I think.
JoplinMissouri.org

Info about Joblin:

SERP TERM 2,750,000
Monthly Searches 246,000
Exact Monthly Searches 4,400
Cost per Click $1.64

Joplin, Missouri

As of the 2010 census, the city population was 50,150. Joplin is the main hub of the three-county Joplin-Miami, Oklahoma metropolitan area.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It was REGed - I think it was a good deal especially with the official site using a similar but crappier version.

•••
What would be estimated value of JoplinMissouri.or?

•••
I would flip it. Offer it to JoplinMO.org as a complimentary domain to theirs for anything less than $400. It keeps it in the petty cash category and they are more likely to get approval to purchase from you.

•••
I registered this domain name at NameSilo for $ 5.95 after reading your post. I tried to locate email address for JoplinMO.com, but I could not find it. Anyhow, I have listed it for $ 5,000 at Sedo and Afternic.

•••
JoplinMO.com is owned by Listify - they will not buy your .org

JoplinMO.org is owned by the city - You would want to contact the Convention & Visitors Bureau here: http://joplinmo.org/Directory.aspx?did=18

Offer it for $400 and take what ever profit you can get. It's not a $5k domain name. You just registered it. Be happy with even $75 if they want it imo. Anything over $500 normally has to be approved by all kinds of "government officials - tax payer money" - $400 is in petty cash area.

Read this:
Normal Petty Cash Account Balance
The normal balance of petty cash can vary depending on the size of the company. Typically a small-to-medium business keeps about $100 of cash on hand, but large corporations may have as much as $500, depending on their needs. It is generally not a good idea to keep an excessive amount of cash on hand or too many people with access to it due to the risk of petty cash theft and potential accounting problems.
source: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/type-account-normal-balance-petty-cash-81893.html

YOU DON'T MAKE MONEY BEING GREEDY. HUSTLING IS FLIPPING FAST FOR A PROFIT. GET MORE THAN YOU PAID AND YOU WIN.

•••
Or offer it for more and see what they say. I guess you never know. Your version is much better imo.

•••
BTW - ask me to delete this thread or remove my post before you reach out.

Last edited:
•••
No need to delete the thread. Thank you for the tips.

•••
Back