Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Trump was a mistake. A lucky grifter that got an electoral win against Hillary Clinton. Any talk of fraud or cheating is complete nonsense. It's echoing Trumpian wild conspiracies. Trump lost. Fair and square. More Americans chose Biden over him. Level headed Americans saved our country. Biden will be the next POTUS starting January 20.

Yes, a mistake for the record US economy.

Obama was a mistake; that keeps on giving. Stop credit Obumer for Trump‘s economy,Thx.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Ok Trumpers stuff like this:

This video is great, with an Arizona judge completely taking down Trump's nonsense lawsuit.

And stuff like:

Rudy Giuliani to Judge: "This Is Not a Fraud Case"

That's what's happening in the courts. All falling apart. You can lie on social media but it's another story when you're in front of a judge.

•••
Do you have one with the Pennsylvania lawyer making fun of Rudy? Srsly having hard time finding audio of it; Only Fake News’ transcript

Is it what I just posted? Or is there even more.

•••
Rudy Giuliani 2024 or Pence 2024 which is better to run against dem?

•••
Is it what I just posted? Or is there even more.

Some people called in to listen to the court;

it was not aired; but seemed credible
(despite leftist angle trying disparage Rudy.)

i’ll try to find it; if you have footage of PA;
impressive; (despite lbias)

Last edited:
•••

Pence; Guliani is old and played out.

ceiling seems to be Trump’s personal lawyer

“America’s Mayor” GOAT tho; almost was Prez

Last edited:
•••
Pence; Guliani is old and played out.

ceiling seems to be Trump’s personal lawyer

“America’s Mayor” GOAT tho; almost Prez
Since he was a former prosecutor I’m a little surprised Giuliani is not doing a better job making his case for Trump

•••
Do you have one with the Pennsylvania lawyer making fun of Rudy? Srsly having hard time finding audio of it; Only Fake News’ transcript

I don't have a best of, but here is the full audio -

My favorite part was when Rudy went on an unhinged rant about fraud, that was not even part of the case, then under questioning from U.S. District Judge Matthew W. Brann, Giuliani admitted, “This is not a fraud case.”

•••
Since he was a former prosecutor I’m a little surprised Giuliani is not doing a better job making his case for Trump

There is no case, and Rudy has lost his mind.

•••

I mean Rudy is ridiculous. He has become a living meme.
He should have retired 20 years ago, before his own daughter thought he was a clown.

Pence is really boring.

I think they can do a lot better than both.

Brad

•••

He has not tried a case in federal court since 1992.

His position was more of a figurehead than anything. They often had other lawyers trying the actual cases.

Brad

•••
Ok Trumpers stuff like this:

And stuff like:

Rudy Giuliani to Judge: "This Is Not a Fraud Case"

That's what's happening in the courts. All falling apart. You can lie on social media but it's another story when you're in front of a judge.

The media is using that one;

They say he lied to them (Press Conference)

yet did not lied about it asked in Court of Law;
where he is under Oath; They jumped at that

Last edited:
•••
He has not tried a case in federal court since 1992.

His position was more of a figurehead than anything. They often had other lawyers trying the actual cases.

Brad

He charging Mafia bosses Prosecutor in 1992.

but yea He’s rusty

Last edited:
•••
Maybe those in the streets, did vote in person.

And celebrating isn't a good look? That's what winners do. Losers now hide in their bunker, tweeting out conspiracies.

You know what i am talking about... you saw it on TV .... there was no reason for mass mail in ballot voting.... a lot of states don't offer it on the norm.. they offer absentee ..which is for people who are either out of state or incapacitated ... not so a party can drip in votes after they have been taking an ass whoopin for several hours on election night

Last edited:
•••
Trump's issue at this point is no legit lawyers want to work for Trump. It is toxic to their reputation, plus what are the odds they ever actually get paid? LOL

There can also be major penalties for bringing frivolous cases.

All Trump is left with is the clown car.

Brad

•••
Last edited:
•••
This is what I'm talking about, you're like gone. 100 year pandemic, does that ring a bell? We just had 200,000+ cases today, biggest 1 day total ever in America.

this has always been the part i really love... lean on that covid when the truth smacks you.... thousands upon thousands of democrats in the streets after a Biden win ... the world saw it... so did you

A Super-Super -Super Spreader event taking place by the democrats who fault Trump for covid deaths..

Last edited:
•••
this has always been the part i really love... lean on that covid when the truth smacks you.... thousands upon thousands of democrats in the streets after a Biden win ... the world saw it... so did you

Lean on it? It's reality what I posted. 200,000+ cases, 2,000+ deaths. And I just told you those people could have voted in person. Then, what does that have to do with mail in voting? Nothing, it was an option that people chose, an option we've had since the Civil War.

•••
You know what i am talking about... you saw it on TV .... there was no reason for mass mail in ballot voting.... a lot of states don't offer it on the norm.. they offer absentee ..which is for people who are either out of state or incapacitated ... not so a party can drip in votes after they have been taking an ass whoopin for several hours on election night

No votes were "dripped" in. In states like Kentucky, Ohio, AZ they counted early votes (including mail in) as they came in. The first numbers you saw were those early votes, which is why Biden was way ahead in all those states.

In Pennsylvania, Michigan and others they could not start counting those votes until election day.
The first numbers you saw were election day votes. Which is why Trump was ahead in all those states.

They simply counted all the ballots. There were no ballots "dripped" in.

I don't really understand how people don't understand this simple concept.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Michigan is still officially a toss up.

It resembled :lock: say .....a group of seventh and eighth graders stealing an election.

Last edited:
•••
Lean on it? It's reality what I posted. 200,000+ cases, 2,000+ deaths. And I just told you those people could have voted in person. Then, what does that have to do with mail in voting? Nothing, it was an option that people chose, an option we've had since the Civil War.

mail in voting is NOT the norm .... only a few states allow it... the rest have absentee voting which is ONLY for people who are out of state or incapacitated ... read and comprehension

•••
The media is using that one;

They say he lied to them (Press Conference)

yet did not lied about it asked in Court of Law;
where he is under Oath; They jumped @ that

Well a lie is a lie, under oath or not. The difference is the penalty you face.

What he said in the press conference and what he said in court did not match.
When there was actually a penalty for lying I guess he told the truth.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
mail in voting is NOT the norm .... only a few states allow it... the rest have absentee voting which is ONLY for people who are out of state or incapacitated ... read and comprehension
A pandemic is not the norm, has your brain shut off? What part of people chose to mail in vote/pandemic keeps going over your head?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back