Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We all saw, clear as day, what happened. After a rally where Donald Trump spread lies, misinformation, and aired a list of grievances he commanded his people to march down to the capitol building and interfere with the democratic process.

That is exactly what they did with criminal and fatal results.

All of this, to protect the fragile ego of the loser in chief.

Trump said "remember this day" in a now deleted tweet...Oh, we will.
It will forever be a stain on Trump and anyone else responsible for this.

Brad
Just quit lying. Trump had the audacity to fight against the Deep State, an unforgivable sin in the eyes of democrats. 2 billion dollars in damage, 19 people slain, carnage throughout the democrat controlled cities, all for the purpose of winning an election for Biden the Basement Buffoon, remember 2020, and what the democrats destroyed in the name of 'victory'. The democrat party should change their party mantra to Greed over Conscience, oh wait that already is their mantra.

•••
But, I guess Greed over Conscience sounds better than Baby Killers, so there's that.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Seriously, have you not been paying attention this last year? The entire Democrat leadership did NOTHING while their cronies rioted and destroyed the lives of thousands of wage earners. They let it happen. All in the hopes that Trump would lose. Trump has done nothing that deserves 'prison', yet I am sure the democrat leadership will hound him and hound him just like they have unsuccessfully for 5 years now, because they need the distraction from what they are attempting.

•••
Do Biden/Harris Have an Agenda? And If So , What Is It?

•••
•••
•••
Wow, it only took 5 dead people and a sad day for America to get a half assed concession out of Trump.

President Trump conceded publicly for the first time Thursday that he will not serve a second term, stopping short of congratulating President-elect Joe Biden but acknowledging a transfer of power is now underway.

"A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20," Trump said in a pre-recorded video taped at the White House. "My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power."

Too little too late.

Brad

•••
One day after he said that it will be a "day to remember" and that he "loves them (the rioters and Capitol attackers commiting insurrection against the US Capitol) and they (the rioters) are very special", one day later, he says about the same people that they "do not represent our country".
The man is a complete liar and a total threat to the US democracy.

Now that he is seeing the impeachment and the prosecution coming, now he says that.
After two months of daily lies about election fraud, after two months brainwashing his supporters with daily tweets of false accusations of election fraud, now he calls for a "seamless transition of power."

Very good, finally, but Trump must be held accountable for what he did, for trying to destroy the US democracy. And very important, to bar him from holding office and threaten again the US democracy in future. He is a complete threat to the US democracy, as everybody has seen.

Last edited:
•••
•••
That guy is hilarious :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh: I wonder if he writes his own material?

Who'd have thought our best source for news is JP Sears ???

WTF is happening!?

He is in my network of friends, I'll be sure to ask him some things someday :)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
One day after he said that it will be a "day to remember" and that he "loves them (the rioters and Capitol attackers commiting insurrection against the US Capitol) and they (the rioters) are very special", one day later, he says about the same people that they "do not represent our country".
The man is a complete liar and a total threat to the US democracy.

Now that he is seeing the impeachment and the prosecution coming, now he says that.
After two months of daily lies about election fraud, after two months brainwashing his supporters with daily tweets of false accusations of election fraud, now he calls for a "seamless transition of power."

Very good, finally, but Trump must be held accountable for what he did, for trying to destroy the US democracy. And very important, to bar him from holding office and threaten again the US democracy in future. He is a complete threat to the US democracy, as everybody has seen.
No, he did not, please do not lie.
Thousands upon thousands of peaceful protesters represented him well. He spoke against those that do not respect the police and law and order.
There has been enough rewriting of history by liberal nut jobs. Please do not be one of them.

•••
I had to watch several times to believe it... @ 1:30 - 1:37 he FINALLY agrees to the 'transition of power", never concedes nor congratulates Biden, but inauspiciously ends with "our incredible journey is only just beginning". :xf.confused:O_o:xf.rolleyes:
Why would he congratulate Biden for stealing an election? What is he supposed to do, clap Biden on the back of the shoulders and say, "Oh, boy, that was a good one, way to destropy the Republic for youre own personal greed, nicely done."

•••
No, he did not, please do not lie.
Thousands upon thousands of peaceful protesters represented him well. He spoke against those that do not respect the police and law and order.
There has been enough rewriting of history by liberal nut jobs. Please do not be one of them.
It was on live TV genius, streaming, all over social media. Maybe the sources you use that cater to Trumpers aren’t showing it. There is no defending what happened.

Last edited:
•••
Why would he congratulate Biden for stealing an election? What is he supposed to do, clap Biden on the back of the shoulders and say, "Oh, boy, that was a good one, way to destropy the Republic for youre own personal greed, nicely done."

One has to give credit where credit is due...at least he's making progess (incarceration can be a strong deterrant).

•••
So many people resigning today, hard to keep up. Betsy DeVos just resigned

•••
The thing Canadians should remember is, as we go, you go. Biden will make the U.S. incredibly weak and vulnerable. That is GREAT for China and Russia. That is not good for Canada. So, whatever.

How many weeks before China takes Taiwan? The only question is how they do it, via a coup, or a military takeover, or through blackmailing a compromised Biden into handing China the keys to Taiwan. Personally, I vote for option three, as that will be the most personally satisfying for the Chinese leadership, to physically own Biden, and set an example for the next few years.

•••
The thing Canadians should remember is, as we go, you go. Biden will make the U.S. incredibly weak and vulnerable. That is GREAT for China and Russia. That is not good for Canada. So, whatever.

It may come as a surprise to you, that's the least of my worries. Canada will likely fare better under a Biden administration, at least we now have an ally and not another term of the un-reality show host.

Last edited:
•••
•••
It may come as a surprise to you, that's the least of my worries. Canada will likely fare better under a Biden administration, at least we now have an ally and not another term of the un-reality show host.

Dream on. You are ticked off because a United States citizen was elected to represent the United States first and foremost. Would you appreciate someone elected to your highest office that put everyone else first and you last? I don't think so. But Biden won't put Canada first, he will tank our economy, which directly effects you, he will weaken our military, which will effect you, he will be viewed as compromised dip[lomatically, and disrespected, which will also effect you.

But you go on about what an awful guy Trump is, how it was awful that he got our economy running, that he saved millions of lives by streamlining the vaccination, your elder relatives will be getting vaccinated because of that evil man, how lowering unemployment of african americans to never before seen levels, you just go do that.

•••
under biden we can kiss good bye to the keystone xl pipeline. trump was making sure that would go through.

•••
under biden we can kiss good bye to the keystone xl pipeline. trump was making sure that would go through.

China will; step in and take that oil off your hands. Again, weakening the U.S. and strengthening China helps Canada how?

•••
Dream on. You are ticked off because a United States citizen was elected to represent the United States first and foremost. Would you appreciate someone elected to your highest office that put everyone else first and you last? I don't think so. But Biden won't put Canada first, he will tank our economy, which directly effects you, he will weaken our military, which will effect you, he will be viewed as compromised dip[lomatically, and disrespected, which will also effect you.

But you go on about what an awful guy Trump is, how it was awful that he got our economy running, that he saved millions of lives by streamlining the vaccination, your elder relatives will be getting vaccinated because of that evil man, how lowering unemployment of african americans to never before seen levels, you just go do that.

He will not tank our economy like Trump did. Economy does better under Democrats, it's just a fact, the numbers back that up. Trump even admits this. I posted the article from Goldmann Sachs saying if Dems get it all, our economy will bounce back faster.

Last edited:
•••
And they had such an easy time stealing the election too! Like taking candy from an orange baby. Poor little underdog Trump couldn't even mount enough credible evidence to make a small dent. That is some DAMN impressive stealing. Biden must be a genius.

I wonder why Dems don't just do this every election?? Hillary could have gotten on board in 2016 and we wouldn't have had to look at Donald for four years.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back