Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
"Academi provides security services to the United States federal government on a contractual basis."

It's not a conspiracy stupid, it's a business.

Here is the authors website: https://trump-russia.com/.

Lots of exciting conspiracies business stories about Trump and Russia. Have fun.

•••
Here is the authors website: https://trump-russia.com/.

Lots of exciting conspiracies business stories about Trump and Russia. Have fun.

Mr. Dodge.

"what do you think a private military company does?"

Maybe you can post more videos of conspiracy Trumpers watching videos where they have no idea what's going on.

Last edited:
•••
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi

I asked you before and you ran away, what do you think a private military company does?

OK. Let it go. You're not going to prove anything. US military in Africa were providing training. The were moved to another base. Maybe the troops will be home for Christmas.

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Mr. Dodge.

"what do you think a private military company does?"

Maybe you can post more videos of conspiracy Trumpers watching videos where they have no idea what's going on.

If I come across something I'll post it for you.

•••
If I come across something I'll post it for you.

What you should do is take a few minutes and check it out first. Most of it is debunked already online, like that 4 suitcases of fraud votes nonsense you posted. Try using legit sources instead of the nutter/conspiracy ones you currently use. You might have an easier time here.

Last edited:
•••
What you should do is take a few minutes and check it out first. Most of it is debunked already online, like that 4 suitcases of fraud votes nonsense you posted. Try using legit sources instead of the nutter/conspiracy ones you currently use. You might have an easier time here.

I'll keep holding you to your own standards.

•••
•••
One of those 2 female lawyers probably got next with the virus. Rudy's kid got it, Rudy sweating his ass off. Those 2 lawyers real close to him for extended periods of time.

President Trump says Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for COVID-19
Rudy Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City and personal attorney for President Trump, has tested positive for COVID-19, according to Trump, in a Tweet posted on Sunday.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Dan Ball - #GETREAL 'Poll Challenger Speaks Out'

•••

@.X.

Here is the footage of the 7th graders that were hired to stuff the ballot boxes.

•••

@.X.

Here is the footage of the 7th graders that were hired to stuff the ballot boxes.
Yep... there is the so called busted pipe at the Atlanta poll counting center ...it’s all a complete sham

Last edited:
•••
Biden just beat Trump for the 3rd time in Georgia.

Georgia officials say a second recount confirms that Biden won the state

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger recertified Georgia’s presidential-election results on Monday after a second recount, confirming that President-elect Joe Biden won the state. Experts and officials have said there has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 US elections.

•••
Last edited:
•••
President Trump: “The Case Has Been Made – You’ll See a Lot of Big Things Happening Over the Next Couple of Days”

Go BIG.... HUGE if you got it .. Mr.President

"The bomb is about to explode and Biden's imaginary victory will soon vanish into thin air..."

Trump's scorched earth strategy: if he can't win nobody will :cautious:

•••

"The bomb is about to explode and Biden's imaginary victory will soon vanish into thin air..."

Trump's scorched earth strategy: if he can't win nobody will :cautious:

Come on now.... you know there are a LOT of things went on Nov 3rd that just don't add up ... rather they were mistakes or whatever... to many things went on and happened on Nov 3rd.... If Trump has something...or somethings that are legit ... then let it ride.... if not... then it will be hogwash .... I am hoping he has a big Ace to flip.... we will see very soon

•••
Come on now.... you know there are a LOT of things went on Nov 3rd that just don't add up ... rather they were mistakes or whatever... to many things went on and happened on Nov 3rd.... If Trump has something...or somethings that are legit ... then let it ride.... if not... then it will be hogwash .... I am hoping he has a big Ace to flip.... we will see very soon

I also know that alot of things happened in 2016, but they (Dems) didn't make such a fuss, at least not to the extent that Trump has. IMO his insinuations will be the source of insurrection and just lead to more turmoil.

•••
Pence-Rubio=2024 landslide?

•••
I also know that alot of things happened in 2016, but they (Dems) didn't make such a fuss, at least not to the extent that Trump has. IMO his insinuations will be the source of insurrection and just lead to more turmoil.

Hillary cheated as well, and it didn't work. Yes lots of things happened in 2016.

•••
This just happened. The Supreme court with Trump's picks on it:

Supreme Court Shuts Down Pennsylvania GOP Attempt To Overturn Election
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...attempt-to-overturn-election/?sh=74a426246eff

------------
Denied with 1 line, no dissents from what I'm reading:

"The decision was announced in an order with no noted dissents, as is typical for cases that are handled on an emergency basis. The entirety of the court’s order read, “The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/sup...sh-to-overturn-biden-win-in-pennsylvania.html

--------

Last edited:
•••
This just happened. The Supreme court with Trump's picks on it:

Supreme Court Shuts Down Pennsylvania GOP Attempt To Overturn Election
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...attempt-to-overturn-election/?sh=74a426246eff

------------
Denied with 1 line, no dissents from what I'm reading:

"The decision was announced in an order with no noted dissents, as is typical for cases that are handled on an emergency basis. The entirety of the court’s order read, “The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/sup...sh-to-overturn-biden-win-in-pennsylvania.html
The dems cheated so much in this 2020 election it's crazy. I just hope they don't cheat next month in the Georgia senate races.

•••
The dems cheated so much in this 2020 election it's crazy. I just hope they don't cheat next month in the Georgia senate races.

What's crazy is just the your posts and some others in this thread. I just hope one day you stop attacking the country you live with conspiracies.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back