Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you actually listened to real news you would see most of those out of state voters were military families who are permanent residents of other states. They gave interviews on all networks but I guess to fit into your grand conspiracy they are lying too. People that were supposedly named as dead and are not dead were also interviewed.

In all the wacko speculations and lies on this thread not once have you guys contemplated that 80 million Americans can’t stand Trump representing our country. He’s a poop stain on the history of this country.

"42K voters voted twice"

I quoted Joe Biden. If you have a problem with that, call Kamala.

Last edited:
•••
If you don't mind some really dry literature you can read all about the actual roots not typically taught:
https://archive.org/details/b21357067/page/n7/mode/2up

The writer is a doctor from the late 19th century writing about the beginnings of vaccinations a century earlier.

More authentic than anything we have today - and in medical school the subject is largely not discussed, not a even a single class taught in many cases.

You will find - indeed the roots of vaccination are profane (opposite of sacred)

Somebody that likes to pretend to have a medical background on the internet. Non-stop crazy posting. "a doctor from the late 19th century" Really. I think things have advanced since then. He also supported the doctor that believed in alien astral sex.

Last edited:
•••
I just quoted Joe Biden. If you have a problem with that, call Kamala.

I've lost count how many times you've posted:

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” - Joe Biden

When we know that he meant to fight fraud.

It's like you're proud flaunting your ignorance on a daily basis.

•••
I've lost count how many times you've posted:

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” - Joe Biden

When we know that he meant to fight fraud.

It's like you're proud flaunting your ignorance on a daily basis.

Joe Biden is a corrupt liar. I quoted him.

You posted a fake story about Pres. Trump replacing American troops in Africa with mercenaries for money. You can't go more than one post without ridiculing someone.

Last edited:
•••
Joe Biden is a corrupt liar. I quoted him.

Your posted a fake story about Pres. Trump replacing American troops in Africa with mercenaries for money. You can't go more than one post without ridiculing someone.

You ridicule yourself, you're just not a very aware type of person to notice.

Last edited:
•••
Somebody that likes to pretend to have a medical background on the internet. Non-stop crazy posting. "a doctor from the late 19th century" Really. I think things have advanced since then. He also supported the doctor that believed in alien astral sex.

Truth be told, much has been lost in the name of progress, often 'throwing out the baby with the bathwater'. Traditional medicine that has been practiced and improved over thousands of years has been replaced by mere decades of medical research (in some cases, only a few years). That is not meant to diminish the importance of the scientific approach, since a good many modern medicines have their roots in traditional medicine.

•••
Truth be told, much has been lost in the name of progress, often 'throwing out the baby with the bathwater'. Traditional medicine that has been practiced and improved over thousands of years has been replaced by mere decades of medical research (in some cases, only a few years). That is not meant to diminish the importance of the scientific approach, since a good many modern medicines have their roots in traditional medicine.

Let us remember the caveman narrative is a farce.

Modern man of the recent three centuries is unable to replicate the beautiful architecture of the old world. (The skills and technology required for ancient architecture all over the world is superior to what we have now)

98972f7b0c45c512019fa1bee7e17a21.jpg

5eb2af7ed02caddbf4b10541c7aa1f58.png

1c9d6fe72f6e405621cd73e1b0c54ba8.jpg

6f3ed7e63996429226d7896334c1681e.jpg

6dlk5i8aopo51.jpg

We are remembering the ancient potent medicines and the truth about etheric principles.

Germ Theory will be remembered as a farce once the purity of the information age settles.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
We are remembering the ancient potent medicines and the truth about etheric principles.

Germ Theory will be remembered as a farce once the purity of the information age settles.

Agreed. Vibrational medicine will be unheeded, buried under crap, like many a forgotten post in a thread.:zippermouth:

•••
As a reminder you posted in the Covid thread this tweet:

"China Cures CV with Vitamin C"

Quack, a nutter anti-vaxxer

China has 4,250 deaths from covid... the only country that is well..conducting business and living as normal.....but can't correlate the events from beginning to date and conclude that it is China that has biologically poisoned the world .... but you think i am conspiracy nutter or whatever... there is no conspiracy to any part of covid.... its all laid out for you like a well made map

Instead of being pissed at China... you are pissed at people that refuse to vax and stuff like that.

•••
If Perdue loses in Georgia it will be due to fraud, we shall see if dems get the senate they will probably win at least 1 of the two seats. I see some are tied. Wouldn't take too much cheating to win in Georgia in such a potentially close race. Biden may rig both senate races there as dems badly want for Harris to control the senate (since as VP she would be tie breaker if both seats go blue). Anyone else fearful of fraud in Georgia senate races? Even, if your dem shouldn't elections be fair?

•••
I am curious about dem and GOP peeps on here opinion of this. Should Trump concede to Joe Biden?

•••

Checkmate.

(Don't shoot the messenger - I am Independent not Rep or Dem)

Last edited:
•••

Shenanigans have been declared.

•••
Agreed. Vibrational medicine will be unheeded, buried under crap, like many a forgotten post in a thread.:zippermouth:

Our analysis shows that epidemiological virus properties can be linked directly to pure nanomechanical, vibrational aspects, offering an alternative way of screening new viruses and mutations, and potentially exploring novel ways to prevent infections from occurring.

https://www.cell.com/matter/fulltext

•••
Ok nutter. Let me get my popcorn and you can tell us about how Trump hired mercenaries to keep him safe in the White House and now he's replacing US troops with the same mercenaries.

You ridicule yourself, you're just not a very aware type of person to notice.

Last edited:
•••
Ok nutter. Let me get my popcorn and you can tell us about how Trump hired mercenaries to keep him safe in the White House and now he's replacing US troops with the same mercenaries.

I explained that to you in the other thread. Why don't you tell everybody how somebody risked getting arrested, made 4 bags of fraudulent votes, snuck them in, in front of people and cameras, hid them under the desk in plain site, then brought them out in front of people and cameras. This somehow made sense to you.

Or explain to everybody how being anti-mask in the middle of a 100 year pandemic makes sense.

Last edited:
•••
I am curious about dem and GOP peeps on here opinion of this. Should Trump concede to Joe Biden?

No. Biden / Harris cheated and are illegitimate. Trump should never concede; just like the stunning and brave Stacey Abrams.

Republicans should make it as hard as possible for Biden / Harris. The Senate should appoint a special concil to investigate Joe "the big guy", Hunter and James Biden. Why was Hunter using Airforce 2 and his fathers influence to get jobs on the board of foreign corporations and business loans from America's no 1 competitor / enemy.

Last edited:
•••
You posted a story by the same conspiracy nut that fooled you the first time.

I explained that to you in the other thread. Why don't you tell everybody how somebody risked getting arrested, made 4 bags of fraudulent votes, snuck them in, in front of people and cameras, hid them under the desk in plain site, then brought them out in front of people and cameras. This somehow made sense to you.

Or explain to everybody how being anti-mask in the middle of a 100 year pandemic makes sense.

•••
You posted a story by the same conspiracy nut that fooled you the first time.

Yeah, I just went over that in the other thread, are you having reading issues again?

•••

Ok nutter.

•••
Ok nutter.

Since you're slow:

"Academi provides security services to the United States federal government on a contractual basis."

Going to dodge that other stuff, that would be a smart thing for once, hard to back up that nonsense.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I just went over that in the other thread, are you having reading issues again?

No. I read your post and a few paragraphs a 10,000 word conspiracy.

You let yourself be fooled.

•••
No. I read your post and a few paragraphs a 10,000 word conspiracy.

You let yourself be fooled.

"Academi provides security services to the United States federal government on a contractual basis."

It's not a conspiracy stupid, it's a business.

•••
Since you're slow:

Going to dodge that other stuff, that would be a smart thing for once, hard to back up that nonsense.

Uh-huh. And they are going to replace American soldiers so Trump can get paid. OK. I got it. Move on.

Last edited:
•••
Back