NameLot

JobRecruit. co

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by Michael Oje, Oct 10, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Michael Oje

Michael Oje Established Member

JobRecruit. co

Please how much does this domain worth? Honest opinions/criticisms are welcome. Thanks

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Upgraded Member Gold Account

Extremely low chance of selling. .CO conversion is low. It is more like if you own a 100 names, you might end up selling one for $899 or so.
    But again, depends on the name.
    I think you should put this up for $999 on Afternic and forget.

3. Michael Oje

Michael Oje Established Member

Ok. Thanks for the advice

4. tupungato

tupungato Wizard VIP

Single word .co sometimes sell. I sold 2 single word .co among ~30 I had registered. But two words, I don't think so.

5. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Upgraded Member Gold Account

What price range?

6. twiki

twiki Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

I don't see this domain selling, but the issue isn't the 2 words.

Very good 2-word .co domains do sell, and sometimes for a significant amount of money. There are sales reported by fellow members where .co's have been sold consistently for $1500 and sometimes for $2500.

But.

The issue is not only the value, but also (actually most important) the sale ratio / market size which is much smaller than .coms. Perhaps about 20 times smaller from my tests. This means your domain needs to have a high corresponding .com value (5 fig ideally) so it sells soon in 4-fig under the same name but the .co tld.

Yours, unfortunately, does not qualify. The "recruit" term is also valued at $0 by my AI tools. The domain would perhaps worth a few hundreds if it was a .com, but as a .co, not so much.

I'd suggest listing it on Afternic for $100 - $150 or something. If it sells, good! If not, don't renew it.

Good luck!

7. tupungato

tupungato Wizard VIP

Mid $xxx after rejecting offers of ~$100.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice