Dynadot

showcase .jetzt showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Meadows

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hi.

This is the area to promote your .jetzt domain. The new TLD is the perfect extension for the D/A/CH market. Here is one for the beginning of my

photos.jetzt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
but no dot .jetzt ? :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Hi.

This is the area to promote your .jetzt domain. The new TLD is the perfect extension for the D/A/CH market. Here is one for the beginning of my

www.photos.jetzt
Not to much success . In 4 year's only 10 record sales
Personal i have HoReCa.jetzt

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
These are low prices. I'm not going to give mine so cheaply.
The extension has potential. It will not replace a .de, but it is another good option. And it is universal for the complete D/A/CH region.

•••
Seeing this extension for the first time 😷

•••
Seeing this extension for the first time 😷

OK, there are hundreds of extensions. .jetzt is one of the interesting for D/A/CH.

•••
No further domains with the nice extension .jetzt ? :xf.smile:

•••
The next one I want to make known is the 321.jetzt

•••
•••
•••
I understand what is jet. but what does zt means?

•••
I understand what is jet. but what does zt means?

"jetzt" is the german meaning for "at this time" or "yet" Take a look at namebio, please. Some nice sales, but very low prices.... Is a domain extension like .de, but not sooo well known :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
sorry i mean not "yet", i mean "now" :xf.smile:

•••
There are over 8.400 Domians with the extension .jetzt registered (source ntldstats.com)

•••
song.jetzt
A nice domain, what do you thinking?

•••
The .jetzt is perfect in the german-speaking region to start.

•••
drop all of them imo, get a refund if possible. if investing in new gtld's, only the solid/relevant one worders in the better extensions are worth going for e.g. one.world, best.life, get.fit

Last edited:
•••
drop all of them imo, get a refund if possible. if investing in new gtld's, only the solid/relevant one worders in the better extensions are worth going for e.g. one.world, best.life, get.fit

A domain should always fit the extension. That's why the .jetzt is so good in the german-speaking region. "jetzt" means "now" It is perfect.

•••
sale.jetzt
What about a good sale.jetzt ? "Sale" can be found in germany at almost every shop window, shelf, brochure, catalogue, stall. Together with the german word for now: perfect. Can you imagine a better domain for german-speaking countries?

•••
The question is also whether a domain alone is enough to do business. The business plan, the ideas behind the domaininvestor, prices, services are important for business success. A good domain is or can be the basis for advertising, presentation, identity. Not everyone can get the .com. And you can take a good known or attractive other extension. Consider the opportunities of the new extensions :xf.smile:

•••
There is no question. its a material world, and the majority wins in the domain space.
Jetzt is an absolute joke. in my humble opinion

just the stretch of my fingers along to type in this tld if ever, which I would never.
is enough to consider it be an internal Germany thing. No other countries would accept or respect.

Last edited:
•••
There is no question. its a material world, and the majority wins in the domain space.
Jetzt is an absolute joke. in my humble opinion

just the stretch of my fingers along to type in this tld if ever, which I would never.
is enough to consider it be an internal Germany thing. No other countries would accept or respect.

But if you want to start in the german-speaking region it is a brilliant extension.

•••
Back