domain Jem.com, ✌️.ws, and more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lingoty

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I would really appreciate some help pricing my domains. I posted them for $300 each, but people started emailing me saying they are worth way more than that. I really don't want to hold on to my domains for months or years waiting for a big payday. Any advice?

Jem
Audicy
Centily
Brudly
Tyleg
Sunnos
Celfe
Octigon
Lingoty
Weelingo
MVP tutoring
Movie Bids
Canned Juice
Live Virtual Agent
✌️.ws

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm assuming you don't really have "jem dot com". If that first one happened to be something like "jemma dot ws", least it would have some thin appeal as a popular first name. The other stuff is super questionable like "brudly" and "weelingo". All dead in WS, wouldn't bother. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I'm assuming you don't really have "jem dot com". If that first one happened to be something like "jemma dot ws", least it would have some thin appeal as a popular first name. The other stuff is super questionable like "brudly" and "weelingo". All dead in WS, wouldn't bother. IMO
You don't think jem.com is worth anything? Everybody has been saying the exact opposite. And they say Brudly and Audicy are worth a few thousand.

•••
You don't think jem.com is worth anything? Everybody has been saying the exact opposite. And they say Brudly and Audicy are worth a few thousand.
If you actually own "jem dot com", that's a fantastic domain. Do you? I'm saying forget WS extension

Last edited:
•••
Jem.com would be worth a very strong six figures, easily.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
LOL. No one is selling Jem.com for $300.

Brad

•••
This is one of those instances where the seller simply doesn't have a good handle on value, and could very well be looking to liquidate. Rare, but not impossible. Luckily they came here first to offload, imagine a BIN for $300 at a 3rd party marketplace and we find out via Namebio that Jem.com sold for $300? Steal of the decade, for the buyer.

Also possible OP simply has a gem (no pun intended) stuck in the rest of those domains they own.

@lingoty can you provide a screenshot of sorts of the domain in your account at Network Solutions? Also, those other domains don't hold a candle to your one that has fired up interest in everyone and likely wouldn't fetch $300 here on NP. Exception is audicy.com and ✌️.ws, audicy is a nice brandable and the emoji can fetch some dollars to the right buyer.

You can put these on auction somewhere with a short end time and a reserve price to protect yourself, or sell to a member here after ownership is proved.

•••
This is one of those instances where the seller simply doesn't have a good handle on value, and could very well be looking to liquidate. Rare, but not impossible. Luckily they came here first to offload, imagine a BIN for $300 at a 3rd party marketplace and we find out via Namebio that Jem.com sold for $300? Steal of the decade, for the buyer.

Also possible OP simply has a gem (no pun intended) stuck in the rest of those domains they own.

@lingoty can you provide a screenshot of sorts of the domain in your account at Network Solutions? Also, those other domains don't hold a candle to your one that has fired up interest in everyone and likely wouldn't fetch $300 here on NP. Exception is audicy.com and ✌️.ws, audicy is a nice brandable and the emoji can fetch some dollars to the right buyer.

You can put these on auction somewhere with a short end time and a reserve price to protect yourself, or sell to a member here after ownership is proved.
Yeah, no way about JEM. You don't just own something like that, and be completely bewildered on value, to the tune of 300 bucks

Last edited:
•••
There is just no way in hell. Either an IDN, a misjudgement of what hes got or a way to promote his other stuff. You don't just own something like that, and be completely bewildered on value to the tune of 300 bucks
I agree, the most likely scenario seems to be an IDN for that one and he/she is just not aware. Best way for them would be to copy/paste the text format from domain in their account into the url or here so it replicates exactly.

I wonder which IDN language the characters would be using?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back