Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

JDK.mobi quick sale!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

3gGames.mobi

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
0
Taking offers on JDK.Mobi

JDK.Mobi is registered at dns.com.cn through 13-Oct-2006 , 2 years.

p.s :
JDK - The Java Development Kit (JDK) is a Sun product aimed at Java developers. Since the introduction of Java, it has been by far the most widely used Java SDK, and is simple 3 good letters !

mail:[email protected]

:) :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$300
 
0
•••
u8l2 said:

Thank you for your offer. Still looking for a TAD little more.
:)
 
0
•••
what does mean "TDA" ?
 
0
•••
TDA? where did you see?
JDK.mobi is an outstanding domain.
 
0
•••
3gGames.mobi said:
Thank you for your offer. Still looking for a TAD little more.
:)


TAD sorry.....
 
0
•••
italiandragon said:
what does mean "TDA" ?

I am sorry, the sentence is paste from other tips ,so sorry!!

i just want to get a higher price

$300 offer noted! First offer over $600 sends this pair into 48 hour auction!

thanks.

i typed wrong words,so sorry to all friends:)
 
0
•••
I'm sorry but maybe I missed something here.

3gGames.mobi said:
$300 offer noted! First offer over $600 sends this pair into 48 hour auction!

what pair?

thanks
 
0
•••
3gGames.mobi said:
I am sorry, the sentence is paste from other tips ,so sorry!!

i just want to get a higher price

$300 offer noted! First offer over $600 sends this pair into 48 hour auction!

thanks.

i typed wrong words,so sorry to all friends:)


exactly what pair????

is the other one TAD.mobi ?
 
0
•••
or vfx.mobi?
 
0
•••
mkylut said:
I'm sorry but maybe I missed something here.

what pair?

thanks

thanks

vfx.mobi is sold :)

now ,only sell the name : JDK.mobi
:)

40 hours left, now the price is 300$ .......
 
Last edited:
0
•••
24 hours left
 
0
•••
19 hours left
 
0
•••
Received PM offer $360
 
0
•••
1 hour left
 
0
•••
buyer pm .....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
is it already sold?
 
0
•••
With buyer relation, but he has possibly met some question。。。。
 
0
•••
I missed the boat...
I will pay $360, if the buyer give up and you want to SELL the name.
 
0
•••
frank_view2008 said:
I missed the boat...
I will pay $360, if the buyer give up and you want to SELL the name.

the buyer has no money to pay for it ........

so you got it,please pm

:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back