NameSilo

Script Scheduling Service - IMPROVED

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys now about one of the services I've been running for almost 3 years now aimed at web developers. It's just been overhauled and is now better than ever so I'm pretty stoked at the moment :kickass:

Cron Service was something I developed because I wanted to schedule my asp scripts and was on a shared hosting plan and couldn't get access to task scheduler. It was a Windows enviroment so cron wasn't available to me.

I developed the site which enables script execution at any hour of the day on any schedule you want on a remote server. It's really simple to configure and adminster and takes no time at all to set jobs up. Just enter the url to the script, select schedule and that's it!

You can schedule any kind of script you want including; ASP, .NET, PHP, Java (?) whatever you want really.

There's a FREE 30 day demo so If you're a developer and have ever found your self frustrated because you couldn't have a script run at exactly the time you want then this could be just what your looking for. Give it a go. It's FREE :lala:

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

Lux
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back