JavaScript conflict?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TeviH

Established Member
Impact
2
It seems that my slideshow and drop-down menus can't work together. I must have some sort of conflict in my JS, but I can't figure it out. The menus are CSS-driven, but there's a rollover fix for IE since there's no ":hover" on ULs in IE.

If you put the rollover fix before the slideshow script, the slideshow will run fine but the menus won't work.

Works fine in Firefox....

link to the offending page:
http://abuse-recovery-and-marriage-counseling.com/new/index.html

link to the slideshow javascript file:
http://abuse-recovery-and-marriage-counseling.com/new/SlideShow.js

link to the ie fix rollover js file:
http://abuse-recovery-and-marriage-counseling.com/new/rolloverUL-iefix.js


I'm really stuck! I appreciate any help you can give!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back