IT.COM

domain JasonB.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

moonwell

Impact
Looking to sell JasonB.com and hoping for some guidance on what it might be worth? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold to a "Jason B", like selling a "David F" ...I suggest simply offers accepted while you own it, Ill cross my fingers for you. Even if shorter, chances are I think "Jason B" would rather have his full first name and surname in "dot com", than his full first name and first letter of his surname

(In my opinion)

Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
I think so too, it's like a lottery. If someone's name is Jason Bralivulihulipili, then you have a chance. ''Offer accepted'' is definitely the best choice here.

•••
I think "Jason B" would rather have his full first name and surname in "dot com"

Interesting you say that. Turns out that's exactly what I did years ago. In hind sight though, since my name is Ron and my last name starts with C, I do wish I had _also_ bought RonC.com. That would would be a pretty darn cool 4 letter .com to own at this point. If I were a David Flastname I'd be pretty happy to pick up DavidF.com if I could get it, mostly cause it's only 6 letters long.

•••
Thinking about this more, if I owned DavidF.com and wanted to sell it, I'd do some research of high income people (doctors, lawyers, etc) that I had a shot of being able to contact and I'd reach out to them and let them know it's available.

•••
Yeah, depends on the name. If you've got a particularly long surname, you'd be better with a "David F". Ron C (ronc dot com) ...that's a no brainer, definitely

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back