Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Iyak.mobi

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

dot TV'erVIP Member
Impact
134
Just got this one and would like some appraisals/thoughts on value.

Thanks,

Len :talk:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Len I haven't seen a lot of appraisal in dot mobi in this forum. I've noticed that in this forum if the domain name is not catchy they are more likely to ignore it. at this point i would think it's reg. fee. what is iyak mean by the way?
 
0
•••
$81.00 on leapfish...I recommend developing it.
 
0
•••
In the dictionary YAK means to talk continuously, or chatter. Therefore :- I yak ( I talk / chat ).

Thanks,
Len.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back