Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain IVEG.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TordB.com

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi.

How much is IVEG.com worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
edit: ahha! thanks for clarifying that you DO own this one already!
nice name, and i would say that, if you at least hold onto it or, better yet, develop it (could play off the i VEG (relax/spend time/hobbies etc for example or make up an acronym fairly easy) you could increase its value even more. my reseller appraisal at the moment would be between $400-$700. good luck! denver
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$1oo at most
 
0
•••
0
•••
50$
 
0
•••
Appraisal:

Low $xxxx range

Nice domain :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
First of all if you don't own it, please don't post it.

Second of all if you have no idea what you are talking about it is probably a good idea not to give an appraisal. Any appraisal of $50 - $100 for a triple premium VCVC.com starting with "I" is a joke.

Brad
 
0
•••
I just bought the domain for $470 and I want to know if it was worth it.


yes I own it...
 
0
•••
It is a great Triple Premium VCVC worth at least mid $XXX if not higher.
 
0
•••
agree with Brad.

some compared sales ( courtesy of http://www.tdvr.com )

IVAG.com $3,300.00 01/09/2008 Afternic
ivin.com $653.00 09/22/2006
OVIG.com $405.00 06/02/2008 Sedo
AWIG.com $460.00 02/11/2008 Sedo
 
0
•••
I just bought a VCVC starting with i at a Sedo auction for $x,xxx. There's value in pronounceable VCVC.coms. I agree with bmugford. Nice name.

-Scott
 
0
•••
I agree with brad too.. The valuations are coming back with $350 - $400.. So you paid a tad bit higher price.

But I would say, the 4 LLLL.com is getting a bit overdone.. Too much supply now.. If you are looking for a quick profit sell soon as the values have been dropping...

Good/excellent names are getting more and more pricey, while medium/low quality names are stagnating/dropping.

Edit: The reason IVAG.com Sold for $3300 is because VAG is a popular diagnotic tool for volkswagen cars. so great site for VAG software and hardware..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wow, that is a very nice one. Very brandable! WHen I read it the first thing that came to my mind was someone who is a vegetarian. There are a lot of vegans in the world, good luck! I would hold out for an enduser and sell for nothing less then 2K.

g-
 
0
•••
iVeg.com - Veg = vegetarian.

$1k+ for sure.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
iveg

did you ever sell the iveg.com domain? i might be interested if the price if right.
rick.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back