IT.COM

ivapei .com For Sale / Retail Sale / Auction Domains ALL OFFERS ACCEPTED (WITHIN REASON)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud iVape

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
PREMIUM DOMAIN NAMES: ALL ARE FOR SALE - BUNDLES = DISCOUNTS
ivapei .com
ivapetoo .com
cloudivape .com
sellherefree .com
aireks .com
mycreditreviews .com
---------------------------
godwalkswithus .com
ciaovape .com
vapecstasy .com
vapescm .com
vapecxj .com
airekvapes .com
dabatomizer .com
----------------------------
Just ivapei.com was estimated over 2k. others as well.
im willing to sell individually, packs, or the whole lot.
Email: Kuhjaku @ gmail.com

If you would wish to speak via phone, please message me with a time/number to best reach you back at.
domains are mainly parked at godaddy.com / 1 on sedo.com / 1and1.com has a couple but primary ones are on godaddy .com
----------------------------
located in San Diego, CA, USA.
some nice domains here, buy one, buy two.. buy all. -- message me with your name/contact info and te domain(s) you are interested and what your offer is for it. Some have offers, some I may sell right here and now if the price is right, some i may sit on. all i know is whoever is in the domain business can definately make some cheddar off these and I am the person who will take a quick pay out rather than slowly sell for 5x+ more money.

thats about it. paypal verified (or another ,more secure payment method) is only way Im going to feel secure about this. I can place on eBay, I have my store account on there.
Otherwise just contact me and we will go from there.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
idomains.co
igold.money
-------------------
forgot to add

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back