Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lord bendtner

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

Any value here? Domain index tells me it's worth $70K, with a CPC of $1.47 and 50,000 searches. While estibot has it at $960.

Thoughts?

Also, thoughts on FAFantasyFootball (dot) CoM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Actually turns out that IU is an acronym for Indiana University

How would I go around and approach this?

•••
Not sure if theres any trademark/copyright legal ownership chance of an issue here id look into it

•••
Not sure if theres any trademark/copyright legal ownership chance of an issue here id look into it

Yeah I searched actually and there was no trademark issue :)

•••
By now Indiana University has the use domain they want, You need another idea for it. You can ask a non affiliated with IU entity like iufootballtickets.com if they are interested, but they probably dont want to step that much on the programs toes.

Indiana University owns iufootballsucks.com to keep it out of bad hands, they would want your name but they might not feel like they should pay good money for a name they feel they have rights to (they have varoius 'IU' trademarks and can easily prove their football program been in business a long time. You dont have to prove a full "iu football" TM to win a UDRP)

Could be Iowa U of something else

Good Luck

•••
By now Indiana University has the use domain they want, You need another idea for it. You can ask a non affiliated with IU entity like iufootballtickets.com if they are interested, but they probably dont want to step that much on the programs toes.

Indiana University owns iufootballsucks.com to keep it out of bad hands, they would want your name but they might not feel like they should pay good money for a name they feel they have rights to (they have varoius 'IU' trademarks and can easily prove their football program been in business a long time. You dont have to prove a full "iu football" TM to win a UDRP)

Could be Iowa U of something else

Good Luck

Thanks for your reply,

I will contact them and Iowa University and see it they are interested.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back