Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashu191

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise!
Estibot estimates 1200$ for horseyards.com and domainindex estimates 3900$ with more than 400 monthly searches

Please have your views

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I recommend you to delete the "...google" - domain as soon as possible to avoid the thing which is called "UDRP".

Last edited:
•••
Sorry brother
I am a unaware of this

•••
•••
Please help us about the consicuences
I have done what I can do - simply tell your registrar that you want to get it deleted now and make sure that it gets deleted now - that's it.
Then you shouldn't get any problems.

Last edited:
•••
I have done what I can do - simply tell your registrar that you want to get it deleted now and make sure that it gets deleted now - that's it.
Then you shouldn't get any problems.
Thanks brother, we deleted it

Refund is also processed

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Please have your opinion on horseyards.com

•••
Generic name domain is hard to find
still estibot counts a lot more than its actual price
Feel free, explore to the market and will get a handsome price or other veteran domainer here help you will the actual value.

•••
Please have your opinion on horseyards.com
Ask yourself why you have registered it, normally it should help you to get an opinion about it's value.

•••
I admit, I was not even sure what a horse yard is, but I don't know horses. I Googled the term, and it does make some sense. I could not see any HorseYard sales in Namebio, but there is an Australia site operational with the term:

https://www.horseyard.com.au/

I don't feel capable of suggesting a price, but if you know how to reach people that might use the name, I could see it going for some value, although less than the Estibot you quote. Good luck with it, and I hope someone more knowledgeable with horses provides an estimate for you!

•••
reach out to stud farms in the U.S, U.K, Middle East, Ireland, Hong kong etc

Some of them make a lot of money - might be interested?

Term has over a 1000 searches a month so possible value for them as divert to their site perhaps?

Last edited:
•••
reach out to stud farms in the U.S, U.K, Middle East, Ireland, Hong kong etc

Some of them make a lot of money - might be interested?

Term has over a 1000 searches a month so possible value for them as divert to their site perhaps?
Thanks, I really appreciate your thoughts.
Is there any website to reach them or that might contact on our behalf

•••
I admit, I was not even sure what a horse yard is, but I don't know horses. I Googled the term, and it does make some sense. I could not see any HorseYard sales in Namebio, but there is an Australia site operational with the term:

https://www.horseyard.com.au/

I don't feel capable of suggesting a price, but if you know how to reach people that might use the name, I could see it going for some value, although less than the Estibot you quote. Good luck with it, and I hope someone more knowledgeable with horses provides an estimate for you!
I bought it just because estibot valuation, your views are utterly helpful

Last edited:
•••
as a rule of thumb estibot is not very helpful. Id pay 1-4% of estibot value for a name, as a general rule . . . for the top price to pay.

•••
Sorry brother but from point of you estibot is the best domain valuator if you compare it with others like Godaddy that is go value which appraisers every domain 1000$ which is completely biased and on the other hand domain index valuations every domain for $0 due to the lack of efficiency I know it doesn't work $2,200 but idk what I use monthly searches and cost per click that's the reason I am positive about it
thanks anyways for your reply

•••
Trust me you will learn. But good luck with your endeavors.

•••
•••
Please can you explain what UDRP is
I was also wondering about the same, got to learn after I purchased and soon after I got reply deleted it after consulting the godaddy executive
If you own something it's better to delete it and feel safe

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thank you all for your time and attention.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back