Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.it Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

.Darkman

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello Everybody,

I am looking to register .IT Domains.
I can only pay through Paypal.

Can anyone Recommend me a Registar ?

I am used to Namecheap. So i cannot pay much for a domain. Somewhere within $15/year would be ok.

Anyone know some ?


Thanks,
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Firsty, are you a resident of Italy if not you'd need to use one of those companies that would act as a corporate proxy. I don't think you can buy .it names anywhere near the price of $15/year if I remember correctly.
 
0
•••
Okay, So whats the minimum price it is available for ?

I am not Italian resident. So, yes, i will be using the company as the corporate proxy.
 
0
•••
Anyone ?
 
0
•••
enomcentral.com
nic.it
 
0
•••
-Adam- said:
enomcentral.com
nic.it
i regd at enom.
Do they accept paypal ?


nic.it

Is it possible to register domains there ? And do they accept paypal ?
 
0
•••
You can use www.europeregistry.com if you don't have a company regged in europe they can act as your agent for free. But the price is 39 Euro per year.
 
0
•••
EuroDNS .com - € 28.00
 
0
•••
But none of these accept Paypal I suppose ?
 
0
•••
Just to clarify the requirements for .it: you need local presence in the EU, company or individual.
 
0
•••
If you reg. at EuroDNS, you do not need a local address, they act as your local agent.

A little expensive though, 28 Euro + VAT

And I do not think they accept paypal though.
 
0
•••
Note that non-Italians can register only 1 .it -- unless rules changed recently. Italian residents don't have restrictions in terms of numbers.
 
0
•••
Yes, i am aware of all these restrictions.
I am just looking for some Paypal Registar
 
0
•••
One of the most (cheaper and) famous registrars in Italy is Tophost.it
5,99 euro + VAT /year for a .it domain.
They do accept paypal
Be aware that to buy one of those you must be an italian citizen/resident, and you'll have to send the LAR letter (an acknowledge of responsability to use) to the National Research Centre (CNR) via Fax, wich will validate the name in a few days. after that your name will be active.
Tophost is in italian only, if you don't know it you'd better use babelfish or some other online translator..

p.s: nic.it isn't a registrar, it's like the ICANN for the italian domains..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back