NameSilo

Isabel

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Okay for those of you who have hosting with hosting companies who have servers over on the Eastern part of the United States, such as Virginia, Pennsylvania, and so on, be prepaired for your services to be down possibly for a few days. Isabel has really did a number over here on the East Coast, major power outages, floods, and well you get the picture. So before you get upset and are ready to cancel your accounts with your hosting provider, remember that this is something beyond human control, so just be patient.

Full Story of Isabel:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WEATHER/09/18/isabel/index.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Isabel

Originally posted by bobbi
Okay for those of you who have hosting with hosting companies who have servers over on the Eastern part of the United States, such as Virginia, Pennsylvania, and so on, be prepaired for your services to be down possibly for a few days. Isabel has really did a number over here on the East Coast, major power outages, floods, and well you get the picture. So before you get upset and are ready to cancel your accounts with your hosting provider, remember that this is something beyond human control, so just be patient.

Full Story of Isabel:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WEATHER/09/18/isabel/index.html

A few days??? I sure hope not! But, yes we currently have a server that's located in a pa datacenter that has been down for almost an hour now. :(

•••
well not actually a few days but well things should be working within the next 24 hours hopefully.

•••
Originally posted by bobbi
well not actually a few days but well things should be working within the next 24 hours hopefully.

I sure hope so! It's been over 10 hour now and still down. :(

•••
Dont talk, all my sites have been down all day!! Nothing you can do about it though. Hope they get it sorted out soon.

•••
•••
the calm after the storm, but power is still out to over 5 million people on the east coast.

•••
i live in va, just got power back, had a 7 day weekend, it was sweet

ps: dominion virginia power sucks

•••
Luckily, West Virgina didn't get hit too bad with the rains, but then again we don't need it because our entire summer has been like monsoon season, it seems like it floods here every other week. :(

But glad you got your power back and things are starting to get back to normal for you guys, and above all, I'm glad you're okay. :)

•••
thanks, i was lucky. no tree's hit my house or anything like that. I feel for the ppl in va beach and nc.

•••
ahhhh its good to be british :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back