IT.COM

Is this email a spam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I received the following email: what do you guys think? Thanks!

Hello

I'm a domain buyer. I might be interesed in your domain name I specified in the subject line.

Companies of all sizes send me their needs. Then I make search on the aftermarket, buy names and sell them to my clients.

One of my clients wants to buy several catchy names that may generate traffic with small investments in advertisng.

I already posted my needs at
http://www.everydayincome.com/wanted_ad.asp?F=wanted363
Please read my specifications there. I use this domain broker to buy and sell names.

I already received several replies through that site and expect to get more offers during this week.

So I will select only the best and cheap names. If you are not very greedy we can do business :)

If you are a member of everydayincome.com you may contact me by replying to my ad posted on this site. This is the fastest way of communication. Moreover we may use their escrow. I used it several times before.

If you are not their member you may contact me at [email protected]. I check this email address from time to time.

Please include the lowest price you can accept and any additional information regarding your domain.

If I select your name among others I'll contact you with my final offer.

Thank you in advance.

Richard McKay

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes. I rec'd this emaill the other day and followed it up- it's SPAM from Everyday Income, a company that is aptly named, because they receive everyday income from the unsuspecting individuals that sign up for their services, which are non-existent. It's a scam. :|

•••
yes, also got this mal..
SPAM

•••
I hate that type of email, it is spam

•••
Right, it's not just spam, it's a scam designed to gaffle money from you in the form on a worthless appraisal from their company.

•••
Worse than just spam or just a scam, this one is a SPAM SCAM. Beware!
;)

•••
I would say that this e-mail is most likely a scam, something that should be deleted. These days there are to many companies sending useless e-mails to those that are interested on a certain topic/interest.

•••
Thanks a lot for all your responses!

•••
Oh my gosh. It is way beyond caution, beyond scam - - - delete delete delete do not read.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back