Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello
I have this domain:

Orelex.com

Is it brandable in your opinion ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello
I have this domain:

Orelex.com

Is it brandable in your opinion ?
Any pronounceable name is "Brandable". Orelex Is easy to pronounce, short and easy to spell.
With that being said where and who would you market it to? Hold on to it and hope a new drug is named Orelex? You would definitely get more money for it if that happened.
Good luck

•••
•••
You can check it by listing it on brandbucket.com

•••
Any pronounceable name is "Brandable". Orelex Is easy to pronounce, short and easy to spell.
With that being said where and who would you market it to? Hold on to it and hope a new drug is named Orelex? You would definitely get more money for it if that happened.
Good luck
Thank you for your nice reply

•••
•••
•••
•••
Orelex? any relation to Rolex, Relax, Oreo etc?.. lol.. jk.

Is pronounceable, brandable and worth a try :)

•••
Bandbucket.com what it's all about.

•••
•••
hmm
So that one is since 2016, but their one word OP has acquired is just this January. How did they miss that? A missed renewal and then a drop perhaps..

Well, the name is not attractive. Also, being a specific branded name that a company already uses, I don't see much branding potential beyond some sort of drug as urljunky mentioned. Now being a junky he would come up with that of course. Jokes jokes..

An oral hygiene maybe, or oral medication.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back