IT.COM

question Is there a tool to find companies ?

NameSilo
Watch

Hitbones

Established Member
Impact
hello,

is there a tool or site that will let me find companies based on a keyword ?

and have their emails as well ?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only know how thi do this with google and the contract us page.

Easier methods would be great.

•••
I think that is not free or you can find yourself.

•••
Searching Google and using the extra options such as inurl:keywords intext:keywords (use '-' in front to exclude: -inurl:keywords) can net you some good starting points. Also, remember to enclose your query in quotes ("my keywords") to have it exact searched.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Easier and free options:
1. FB pages
2. LinkedIn
3. Google
4. Crunchbase

Add more if you have.

•••
i mean tool as bulk email extractor that are well known to domaniers and has good quality
even if it cost a bit

•••
For UK companies you can use Companies House beta then Google them to get their website then use Hunter.io for emails. Better than nothing.

•••
You can use Google....!!!

•••
•••
Google, yea but What about forums

•••
Searching Google and using the extra options such as inurl:keywords intext:keywords (use '-' in front to exclude: -inurl:keywords) can net you some good starting points. Also, remember to enclose your query in quotes ("my keywords") to have it exact searched.
Kindly explain better please

•••
Kindly explain better please

inurl:keywords
intext:keywords
These both work like normal searches. You just add inurl: or intext: and it will do just that, search in URLs or search in the text of the page.

Searching terms with quotes around a keyword will search for that exact keyword, not keywords that are similar.

Examples:
Searching google for orange hand bags will return results for most things that are orange and have to do with hands or bags or both hands and bags.

Searching google for "hand bags" + orange will return results for hand bags that might also include orange

•••
inurl:keywords
intext:keywords
These both work like normal searches. You just add inurl: or intext: and it will do just that, search in URLs or search in the text of the page.

Searching terms with quotes around a keyword will search for that exact keyword, not keywords that are similar.

Examples:
Searching google for orange hand bags will return results for most things that are orange and have to do with hands or bags or both hands and bags.

Searching google for "hand bags" + orange will return results for hand bags that might also include orange

Let's apply this to finding a company.

You are selling the domain Cornopia.com and you want to find corn farmers but target those from California.

Potential Google searches:
  1. California corn farmers
  2. California farms
  3. inurl: California farm
  4. intext: California corn supplier
  5. "corn" + California
  6. "corn farms California"
Searches 1 and 2 will bring back the most generic results.
3 will look for California, farm, or California Farm in the URL of websites.
4 will try to find wording like California Corn Supplier on webpages.
5 will find everything about corn and try to have California in the results, but it doesn't have to have California.
6 will find everything that has the string "corn farms California" in it.

•••
Some examples for Google search:

inurl:*crypto* AND intitle:*crypto* AND intext:"contact us"

site:crypto.* AND intitle:*crypto* AND intext:"contact us"

Find users using hyphenated domains:

site:*-crypto.* AND intext:"contact us"

Replace "crypto" with your desired keyword.

Full guide and explanation: http://www.googleguide.com/advanced_operators_reference.html

Last edited:
•••
Estibot.com - will help you find websites based on keywords (not necessarily companies)
Hunter.io - will help you find relevant email addresses based on the website you give it

•••
If a company can't be found using Google, then it's probably not relevant.

Imo

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back