Dynadot

Is there a reseller provider who can beat this?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
2GB space + 30GB bandwidth + unlimited domains = $7 / mo. with good support.
Can anyone beat that? Preferrably to hear from current customers :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since you don't give the company that's making the offer, it's hard to speak to whether it's a true good offer. Many quickie startup companies are set up selling absurdly low prices. They garb a few customers then discover that working 80 hour weeks for $25 a month isn't worht it. They fade away leaving you with no sites and sometimes no easy way to transfer.

I would be very sceptical of a $7 reseller program: that's less than a single domain plan from most of the reliable, long-term companies.

Look at www.ez1web.com or www.hostgator.com : they've been round a long time, are stable and reliable --they both charge around $25 a month for a good reseller program.

If paying $17 or $18 a month more for a stable base to host your clients' sites is too much, you may want review your business plan.

•••
bfrizz said:
Since you don't give the company that's making the offer, it's hard to speak to whether it's a true good offer. Many quickie startup companies are set up selling absurdly low prices. They garb a few customers then discover that working 80 hour weeks for $25 a month isn't worht it. They fade away leaving you with no sites and sometimes no easy way to transfer.

I would be very sceptical of a $7 reseller program: that's less than a single domain plan from most of the reliable, long-term companies.

Look at www.ez1web.com or www.hostgator.com : they've been round a long time, are stable and reliable --they both charge around $25 a month for a good reseller program.

If paying $17 or $18 a month more for a stable base to host your clients' sites is too much, you may want review your business plan.

Don't worry, I'm talking about a legitimate company that's been around for years, not because they say so but because I just know :) besides I've heard some bad responses about hostgator :/

•••
I agree with bfrizz's post for the most part.

I'm not here to bash you or tell you how to run your business but I am here to say that if the current deal works for you then why change it? If you're looking not to put all of your eggs in one basket then that is one thing but if you're always looking for the best deal in the hosting world then you and your clients are going to get burned.

I also know that you happen to be talking about, Polurnet, since you are with them and rave about them. That company has not been around for years or even a year for that matter. The current special you have ends today (though current clients keep the pricing, of course).

But, it all goes right back to what I first said. If you're happy with them then why move and risk trouble and unhappiness?

•••
CrazyTech said:
I agree with bfrizz's post for the most part.

I'm not here to bash you or tell you how to run your business but I am here to say that if the current deal works for you then why change it? If you're looking not to put all of your eggs in one basket then that is one thing but if you're always looking for the best deal in the hosting world then you and your clients are going to get burned.

I also know that you happen to be talking about, Polurnet, since you are with them and rave about them. That company has not been around for years or even a year for that matter. The current special you have ends today (though current clients keep the pricing, of course).

But, it all goes right back to what I first said. If you're happy with them then why move and risk trouble and unhappiness?

As far as I know they're certified to have been in business for a year and a half.

•••
vip-ip said:
As far as I know they're certified to have been in business for a year and a half.

That's correct :) PayPal proof shows it, let me know if you'd like to see it. We were under our parent company, CIAN Technologies Worldwide (ciantechnologies.com & ciantech.com) in the beginning, but PolurNET came soon right after and so did our other networks. So theoretically, we've been more than 2 years in business

•••
My mistake then, I misremembered the "Grand Reopening" posts for "Grand Opening."

•••
•••
•••
135791 said:
currently i host with http://www.2uk2.com/ , http://www.2uk2.com/reseller.php and i must say for the price they charge they run a hell of a great service

Considering that was more expensive than what the original poster, vip-ip asked, I don't think that was really necessary to advertise that website on this post...

•••
isnt 30 gb bw kind of small?

•••
For 2GB space, not really.

•••
•••
•••
Stop argueing, the original deal was good for the money, although i can only afford NP$ hosting.

•••
microdude431 said:
Steven12 said:
Stop argueing,

What are you talking about ? :-/

I think he's referring to the fact that 135791 proclaimed that an extra $3/mth or $36/year isn't a lot even if the OP (vip-ip) was solely looking for someone who can beat the $7/mth deal or not. :lala:

Anyway, I think vip-ip already found what he's looking for, so we can end the thread here ! %%-

•••
Yesterday I was reviewing some plans on http://nullnic.com This seems to be the best ones I have ever seen

It starts with 99 cents. Have a look it 2.5 times better than my current webhost

•••
Shouldn't it be up to the thread starter when his or her original request is taken care of?

With that being said, couldn't you guys be a little more on target with the suggestions? I mean the last one doesn't even come close.

•••
PolurNET said:
microdude431 said:
Steven12 said:
Stop argueing,

What are you talking about ? :-/

I think he's referring to the fact that 135791 proclaimed that an extra $3/mth or $36/year isn't a lot even if the OP (vip-ip) was solely looking for someone who can beat the $7/mth deal or not. :lala:

Anyway, I think vip-ip already found what he's looking for, so we can end the thread here ! %%-

being that the service and support they provide for only $3/month extra is 100* better than what most other hosts can provide

and of course if you buy yearly, like with many hosts, you get discounts

•••
•••
You can close the thread now, guys :)

•••
•••
Resellerzoom gets my vote. I've just started with them but I've heard many good reviews abut them. And the price is amazing too.

I'll post a review here and on my blog http://hostingdiary.typepad.com/web_hosting/ after a few weeks.

•••
i wonder how many people here are advertising there own company?

•••
yea resellerzoom is good

and now that they have intoduced some etxra plans it gets even better

but with resellerzoom i would rather get the $24.99 one

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back