Domain Empire

Is there a registrar that can get .com or .net for $ 0.01 or $ 0.02?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kashimanoa

Established Member
Impact

In Japan, there are registrars that can be obtained for 1 jpy ($ 0.01 or $ 0.02 in dollar terms).

I am not familiar with registrars outside Japan. If anyone knows, please let me know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The .COM wholesale price is $8.39/year. Registrars would therefore be losing over $8 per reg with those promotions.

You might find a registrar offering a deal for maybe (1) reg, but none are going to take that type of loss in bulk.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I just searched for Japanese domain registrars and I found onamae.com, and you are right it's 1yen(0,0088 us dollars according to google)
Screenshot_1.png

I will definitely check it out. Thanks a lot @kashimanoa

•••

In Japan, there are registrars that can be obtained for 1 jpy ($ 0.01 or $ 0.02 in dollar terms).

I am not familiar with registrars outside Japan. If anyone knows, please let me know.

I worked for registrar and my answer: no. Impossible.

Wholesale pricing for .com thats $8.57.

1 yen - thats offer for new customers.

•••
If you could get such a price at one place, selling an average domain would be pretty profitable at times (domains costing a couple cents, quick flip for a buck or less, in volume). The answer is no, getting "dot com" domains at such a level would be dreamy. PS Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••

Hi kashimanoa.
As said for others users normlay some registrars have strong offers with .com domains and other extension but only for one domain and for new customers.

Could you tell us the registrars you know with offers in Japan?

•••
Hi kashimanoa.
As said for others users normlay some registrars have strong offers with .com domains and other extension but only for one domain and for new customers.

Could you tell us the registrars you know with offers in Japan?
It is this registrar that I know.

Xserver Domain
//domain.xserver.ne.jp/

•••
Interesting. Is it possible to get this domain for those who do not live in Japan.

•••
Interesting. Is it possible to get this domain for those who do not live in Japan.
No, because your credit card will not be accepted on their site.

•••
Yes, I tested with some EUR debit card and any works. It´s a pitty.
Maybe other registars in china, india or other countries with big promotions maybe working.

•••
Yes, I tested with some EUR debit card and any works. It´s a pitty.
Maybe other registars in china, india or other countries with big promotions maybe working.

Thanks guys

•••
The lowest .com registration is 7.99$ I think you can check here namemoto.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back