IT.COM

Is the GoDaddy Domain Appraisal tool still functional?

NameSilo
Watch

postscripter

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's interesting, it's broken for me too. Values still show on the Domain Portfolio page though if the name is registered with GoDaddy.

•••
Working fine for me. Western Canada.

Though it could work better, by giving higher values to my domains.

•••
gd and broken are synonyms. all know.

•••
•••
The tool does not seem to be working anymore for me :
https://uk.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal
Hi @postscripter,
We're sorry to hear that. If you're seeing a blank screen, it could be down to cookies. Others on NamePros that actions such as resetting cookies resolved their access.

If you're seeing GoValue's search box but no data (with or without a message like this "We’ve run into a technical issue. Please try again later.") then you've likely hit a usage limiter. Due to the popularity of the service, we measure and control usage so that we don't experience an overload on our servers.

•••
Hi @postscripter,
We're sorry to hear that. If you're seeing a blank screen, it could be down to cookies. Others on NamePros that actions such as resetting cookies resolved their access.

If you're seeing GoValue's search box but no data (with or without a message like this "We’ve run into a technical issue. Please try again later.") then you've likely hit a usage limiter. Due to the popularity of the service, we measure and control usage so that we don't experience an overload on our servers.

Thanks for your feedback here.
I only get simmilar domains info, nothing else.
probably my vpn ip address has done many queries before so you stopped it. if thats case it would be nice to show some messages. thanks

1700484254990.png

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back