Domain Empire

question Is the domain price determined by seller rather than buyer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainFreeze.com

Impact
When I see the daily statics report from namebio, the "median" price is 251 USD on 3 Jun 2023. I thought that the most seller don't sell domains under 400 USD.

If the median price is 251 USD, I think that the most domain prices are determinded by seller, especially mass-volume-sellers.

If so, volume of domain is also important on top of domain quality. . . meaning we need seed money to start domain for business.

How's your opinion? Can we make money for a few quality domains, e.g. godday evaluation 4k-7k?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Solution
Namebio data is heavily skewed by expired auctions. Most normal sales go unreported but most expired auctions are tracked.
Namebio data is heavily skewed by expired auctions. Most normal sales go unreported but most expired auctions are tracked.

•••
Upvote 0
Solution
1. I never report my sales anyway,
2. The price is whatever the buyer and seller agree to.

What is the value? It's all about what the value is to the purchaser.

Registrar is fine letting you use it for $10 or less. On this forum it might be worth $25 to a domainer. To an end user it might be worth $500.

Totally depends on your market, and the perceived value to whomever is willing to give you a check.

For every 1 domain sold for $500 or more, there are thousands that go and get deleted every day and hundreds that are sold and flipped here for $50 or less.

•••
Upvote 0
I didn't know Namebio captures dropcatch auctions. For now I understood. And I saw many online domain shopping mall of individual domainers. . . this kind of selling might not capture in the Namebio. Thank you!!!

•••
Upvote 0
I think so the domain prices mostly determine by the seller.

•••
Upvote 0
the price of domain depend on seller or buyer

•••
Upvote 0
question is the domain price determined by seller rather than buyer

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
I think the seller

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back