NameSilo

Is sways.info suitable for parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I registered the domain name sways.info just twenty days ago and then parked it on sedo for sale ,and I set the keyword to be "sways". Now it get 10 Queries everyday stablelly. But the click rate is not too high, so I am wonder what are the people querying the domain name looking for? And is sways.info suitable for parking?

plus :most of the queries from US , besides ,france,sweden,Great Britain,Afirica(West)
are also the source of queries.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm very surprised you get that much traffic to that domain. OVT is a measly 129.

I couldn't tell you what people are looking for with that domain.

•••
whitebark said:
I'm very surprised you get that much traffic to that domain. OVT is a measly 129.

I couldn't tell you what people are looking for with that domain.

Thanks for you reply! It is really a strange thing to get the natural traffic for a newlly registered domain name with .info .

•••
yzq1979 said:
Thanks for you reply! It is really a strange thing to get the natural traffic for a newlly registered domain name with .info .

Well it's not out of the ordinary. I registered a few hundred .infos during a .25 sale and a handful got traffic right off, but they were all high searched word combos.

But in the end, if it gets traffic - great! Ask your sedo rep to set the keywords if you can't get it to convert. Failing that move it to another parking company and see what happens.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back